Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    What is a rookie starter?

Never mind. He's a seasoned vet. It was a poor choice of words on my part. It makes about as much sense as you calling yourself texansfan

Bash away at their win

Comment

Don't feed the troll. The topic doesn't matter....always has to stir it up. If the Texans had beat the Patriots yesterday it would have been because Gronkowski was hurt and Brady was still not used to regulation balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Don't feed the troll. The topic doesn't matter....always has to stir it up. If the Texans had beat the Patriots yesterday it would have been because Gronkowski was hurt and Brady was still not used to regulation balls.
        I don't like folks gold and most are content with Wild Card wins. I'd actually like to go deeper. Which means the front office will need to make better decisions.

Can we not shoot for the best?

Comment

I don't like folks gold and most are content with Wild Card wins. I'd actually like to go deeper. Which means the front office will need to make better decisions.

You get what you get and you don't pitch a fit. Have a little optimism man... don't have to be negative Nancy about everything.

Comment

Can we not bash the team every game unless they win the Super Bowl? Do they need to go undefeated every year to live up to your standards. Crap you got me again. Sorry Chew!

Comment

Nobody's ever perfectly happy with a team. It's just football. But in fairness, put down all the Texans injuries that people have forgotten about over the season and do a fair comparison. If the Raiders had won by 3 with Carr playing would you have defended "your team" by listing all the Texans injured players? I get the feeling that if the Texans won the SB that some "fans" would gripe about how they screwed up the draft pic for next season,

Comment

Why even bother watching if your so miserable?

Get the mods to change your username to rocketsfan and complain how bad they are doing without Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                  Why even bother watching if your so miserable?

Get the mods to change your username to rocketsfan and complain how bad they are doing without Howard.

Juwan Howard?

Comment

Texans should be playing the Pats next?

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                      Texans should be playing the Pats next?
                      I believe that depends on who wins today.

Comment

On a more positive note .....How bout those Cowboys!![emoji41][emoji56]

Comment

If dolphins win, we play KC and they play NE. If Dolphins lose, we play NE.

GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            If dolphins win, we play KC and they play NE. If Dolphins lose, we play NE.

GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!
                            Yep we need Miami to pull off the unthinkable and beat Pittsburg and New England while we take care of KC. If we're fortunate for that to happen I'll be able to use these two AFC Championship tickets that are sitting on my bar.

Comment

Go Miami!!! I've been a die hard Dolphins fans since yesterday evening

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                On a more positive note .....How bout those Cowboys!![emoji41][emoji56]

They are only one playoff win behind the Texans in 2017!

Comment

Working...
                                X