Now, THIS is Unlimited Wonderful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, THIS is Unlimited Wonderful.

I'll have to wait until April to get it, but I just ordered one.

That's cool, what package did you get ?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
      That's cool, what package did you get ?
      $74 one.

Comment

If you could rig that to trigger with you bow shot the possibilities would be endless. That is a cool add on.

Comment

That's cool, hope it works better than the GoPro app, the wifi is iffy and eats power.

Comment

looks cool, but I have to figure out how to work my camera before I play with something like that.

Comment

That's. Freaking. Cool.

Comment

Shane have you received yours yet? I also pledged the $74. They were supposed to ship last month. I'm a bit confused though, it looks like you might have to pay more $$ to get it?

Comment

I'd be interested in an update once y'all receive your units, looks like a really neat product and I'd get a lot of use out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Shane have you received yours yet? I also pledged the $74. They were supposed to ship last month. I'm a bit confused though, it looks like you might have to pay more $$ to get it?
                    They've sent a couple of updates. A couple of design changes pushed it back to June. Still waiting....

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      They've sent a couple of updates. A couple of design changes pushed it back to June. Still waiting....

I've been getting updates, done my survey, etc. just wondering if anyone had gotten theirs yet.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Not that I know of. Haven't gotten an update since the survey deal, other than a couple of comments on the threads on their website. Last word said they'd be flying to China the last 2 weeks of May for production and would have product to deliver in June.

Comment

Got shipping notification on mine last week. Should be delivered tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            Got shipping notification on mine last week. Should be delivered tomorrow.
                            Me too. It's about time. I had forgotten about it.

Comment

Should work good for some longer range shots with my new to me 300mm f4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X