X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a drama mess!!

Sounds like a bunch of winners

Comment

Whoever did it is responsible for fixing it....in any possible situation....EVERY time! This is precisely a huge part of what's wrong with America today; no personal accountability.

Comment

Tell the SIL to stop acting like a kid and clean the mess up, if he wants to come back.

Comment

Whoever clogged it is responsible. That would be the first they fixed before they were allowed it there if I was the owner.

Comment

If any of them had a shred of decency they would volunteer to clean it up as it is negatively affecting the owner and he is already being generous by having them out. The correct answer is everyone should have put on their big boy pants and sucked it up. Now the owner has to deal with it. Bunch of babies.

Comment

SIL no doubt. Shouldn't have ever left to work on a stand without fixing the issue.

Comment

Grandpa: "Ok everyone's ******** outside from this point forward!"

Comment

whoever did it cleans it.

Comment

SIL just got booted from being able to access the property.....grown man acting like that, family or not you're not welcome back

Comment

clogger is responsible. every time. unless they're a fairly young kid, at which point their parents are.

Comment

Kinda depends on why it clogged. Bad plumbing? Whole roll of TP?? Really BIG ****???

If it was the fault of the SIL then his sorry arse should clean it up. If Paw Paw has a crappy crapper then Paw Paw...

Comment

Sooo....you clogged the toilet, and didn't clean it up

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                            Ok, here’s the situation. Last week was a family weekend at the ranch (family owned not a lease). It consisted of Dad/Grandpa (owner), Son (42) with his 2 kids (grandkids) along with girlfriend of over 2 years and her 2 kids (4 kids range between 9-14) and Son in Law (SIL age 47) with his 2 kids (grandkids also that are both teenagers). Ok, enough of the introductions. So SIL shows up around 11 on Saturday morning while Son and girlfriend are tracking a deer. SIL goes to bathroom upon arriving and clogs up toilet. He doesn’t unclog and goes out with the other adults to try to set up a deer stand. While adults were out setting up deer stand, 1 of the girlfriend’s kids goes to bathroom and overflows the toilet. Nasty. So, the question is who should be responsible for cleaning up the mess?

It was not cleaned up when everyone left on Sunday as everyone is saying I'm not cleaning it up. SIL says he didn’t unclog toilet because the tank fills up super slow due to water situation and he couldn’t unclog it at the time. Girlfriend’s kid went to bathroom and then tried to unclog toilet by flushing AND THEN plunging which obviously didn’t work. So again, who should have cleaned up the nastiness? I won’t say which one I am in the situation to hopefully make answers unbiased. So what’s your opinion on the crappy situation?
                            Pretty dysfunctional. SIL should have been adult enough and cleaned up his original deposit. It is not rocket science. The" kid" at least made an effort and tried to clean it up. I also think there is only one person who would even start to question his behavior and that would be the SIL. I would request to have this thread completely removed. Pretty embarrassing and Grandpa/Dad would probably be livid if he knew this was floating out on social media. If I was Grandpa and found this was out on the green screen, no one would be back at the ranch until next year.

Comment

Mop the room up with his ***

Comment

Sounds to me like the SIL is a real SOB

Comment

Working...
                                X