• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Our house cat by accident I swear..
    I take the 5 th.

Comment

I shoot red wasps in the yard. Kill more than I would think I could.

Comment

When we were younger we used to save our aluminum arrows that had gotten bent o ripped fletchings. We would wait tile a few good snowfall in northern Michigan and a good warm day to melt off the high spots. We used to shoot a lot of snow shoe hares that way.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
          I take the 5 th.

Man it was bad

Comment

So far this thread is exceeding my expectations.
            Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
            Does one of my Dad's prize registered Char-Swiss bulls count as unusual?

Rick
            Yes, that counts.
            Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
            We need the story.
            Yep... what Phillip said... spill the beans, we need the full story!

Comment

Rats snAkes coons opposums dillars rabbits squirrels birds turtles fish rays beaver nutria i take way more of these type especially fish than i do deer, though i work on the pigs pretty good

Comment

I shot a nutria while bow fishing in knee deep water. The grass in front of me parted and I could tell something was there ( I figured a big ol carp). When the arrow hit, the nutria came out of the water and so did I. Took every arrow I had to get him killed.

Rick, spill the calf story already!!

Comment

When I'm really bored I chase bumble bees
                  Shoot them out the air as they hover around my old shed

Comment

This past year I was deer hunting had a doe come in the sun was in my face so it was hard to see . As she move to the opening in the pear that I was shooting through I released the arrow she ducked the stream arrow right over her back into a pile of pear or cactus which ever you want to call it . As I went to retrieve my arrow I pulled from the pear I had pierced a field rat I couldn't believe it that was my crazy kill.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
                      When I'm really bored I chase bumble bees
                      Shoot them out the air as they hover around my old shed

wow!

Comment

I shot at a cactus pear and hit a green jay in the head by accident.

Comment

Nothing unusual for me. Just the typical raccoons, squirrels, and rabbits.

Comment

A 20016 Toyota Corolla rear bumper! Another long story!!

Comment

I shot my dad's house A/C condenser when I was 16. I had just bought my first "real" bow. It was one of those solid fiberglass ones with the rubber handle. I had been shooting bows I made out of tree branches.

My card board box target did not even slow the arrow down it went right through it and into the a/c. The arrow stayed in the copper tubing for about 1.2 seconds then shot out and freon went everywhere. The unit made a bad noise and then shutdown.

Dad ran outside in his underwear half shaven. He was PI$$ed!

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                                I shot my dad's house A/C condenser when I was 16. I had just bought my first "real" bow. It was one of those solid fiberglass ones with the rubber handle. I had been shooting bows I made out of tree branches.

My card board box target did not even slow the arrow down it went right through it and into the a/c. The arrow stayed in the copper tubing for about 1.2 seconds then shot out and freon went everywhere. The unit made a bad noise and then shutdown.

Dad ran outside in his underwear half shaven. He was PI$$ed!
                                I am honestly suprised my Son has not done this yet haha

Ron

Comment

Working...
                                X