• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update?

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
      update?
      Gate wasn't opened today when I went by. Phone wasn't answered either. Truck did move. I plan to visit this wknd no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        The way I see it, since you've made it pubic knowledge you are probably better off to get the sheriff involved now. Bad thing is, nowadays they don't do much. Once you tell them of your intentions to confront the guy, they will probably tell you not to take matters into your hand and to let them handle it. Then after 6 months of calling the sheriff assigned to the case and getting no satisfaction, you'll just give up. At least that's how they work here in Brazoria county.
        My dad saw where some meth heads from across the street had barricaded themselves in his storage building during a raid the night before. He didn't know if they were still in there so he called the cops. The dispatcher told him it would be later that afternoon before they could send an officer. He said it's fine I have my pistol with me. She said sir no don't do that, we have an officer in the area. Five minutes later they pulled up. Dad is as laid back as they come but trespassing meth addicts in one of his buildings will give him the red *** in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Gate wasn't opened today when I went by. Phone wasn't answered either. Truck did move. I plan to visit this wknd no matter what.
          Be careful Jason. When you go visit him, you'll be the one trespassing. It would suck for him to press charges, or "defend" his property while you're questioning him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
            Be careful Jason. When you go visit him, you'll be the one trespassing. It would suck for him to press charges, or "defend" his property while you're questioning him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
            True dat. Be careful.

Comment

What’s the word?

Comment

Ups and downs. It’s been a good read. Be safe brother

Comment

Looking forward to the next update

Comment

ttt

Comment

Jason?

Let us know he didn't get you

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                        Jason?

Let us know he didn't get you
                        Maybe he went to talk to the guy and the fell in love and right now they are at a sleazy hotel in a heart shaped hot tub.

That's my theory why he hasn't check in. Nothing else seems to make sense.

Comment

Last thing I think I heard from him was that he was hearing banjos... then a pig squealed!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Last thing I think I heard from him was that he was hearing banjos... then a pig squealed!
                            He does have a pretty mouth.....

Comment

Not again!

Comment

Been a slow wknd. Not once when we went by was the gate open. I made several attempts to go and meet the guy. Location of the trucks looks to be a shop and not a home.

I'll hopefully update with better information sometime this week. Won't let any of you down I promise.

Comment

Working...
                                X