Slimeball??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slimeball??

When I first heard of Trumps tweet calling Comey a slimeball I thought that it is very inappropriate and below the dignity of the office.
    HOWEVER, after seeing a lot of Comey's interview last night I found that Trump hit the nail on the head...again. Sometimes there is just no way to sugar coat it, just have to call it like it is.
    After seeing Comey and Stephanopoulos, I felt like getting rubber gloves and lysoling the whole living room.
    Last edited by El Paisano; 04-17-2018, 03:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Dude is a grade a slime ball for sure and should be in the slammer. He thinks very highly of himself though, trump nailed it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Trump was being nice calling that scum sucking, bottom feeder a "slime ball"....
      He is much worse..

Comment

I was not a Trump supporter in the beginning but I was wrong. He'll call a spade a spade. He's got more balls than the last 3 President's combined.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          I was not a Trump supporter in the beginning but I was wrong. He'll call a spade a spade. He's got more balls than the last 3 President's combined.
          this is spot on

Comment

i was not a trump supporter in the beginning but i was wrong. He'll call a spade a spade. He's got more balls than the last 3 president's + michelle combined.
            :d
            fify

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
              this is spot on
              Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              :d
              fify
              Agree 100%

Personally I don't feel calling someone a "slimeball" is beneath the office, heck, if he called him a rooster sucker I wouldn't care. I'd be like, heck yea! thats my frackin President. When I served in the Navy I was ashamed of our prez, had to keep my mouth shut about it. Was pretty difficult.

Comment

Maybe its my age (38), but I don't see how after the last 3 decades anyone can still use the phrase "below the dignity of the office". There hasn't been much dignity in that office in some time IMO.

Comment

#gotrump

Comment

Good Read.

Comment

Dude married a feminazi. I bet Comey wears a pink P hat to bed.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        No dude, he is a registered Republican. Or so I keep hear being chanted

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

"Stand up for women" as she crouches down.....
                          Bout right...

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            Maybe its my age (38), but I don't see how after the last 3 decades anyone can still use the phrase "below the dignity of the office". There hasn't been much dignity in that office in some time IMO.
                            Sad but true.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Since he is a registered republican didn't Hillary classify him as one of the deplorables ? May be the only time ever that she was right about anything.
                              He is definitely at the bottom of the swamp hence the slime ball moniker. Geaux Trump!

Comment

Working...
                              X