2018 saltwater fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    Your making me consider adjusting my alarm..... we are leaving Willis so early the hookers will still be working when we roll through Houston as it is [emoji849]

Plan to hit the ramp around 6:30.
    I'll be down there. I use the ramp in the intracoastal. Across the swing bridge, take a right and go down all the way to the end of the road and there is a boat ramp. I'm in a white TranSport Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      I'll be down there. I use the ramp in the intracoastal. Across the swing bridge, take a right and go down all the way to the end of the road and there is a boat ramp. I'm in a white TranSport Classic.

We are putting in at Caney Creek Marina. 19’ Boatright blueish grey in color. Will be shadowed by a 24’ RFL.

Comment

We are putting in at Caney Creek Marina. 19’ Boatright blueish grey in color. Will be shadowed by a 24’ RFL.

Pretty sure I saw y'all cruise by. I had to be home early today. I ended up with 3 reds, a trout and a flounder.

Comment

Pretty sure I saw y'all cruise by. I had to be home early today. I ended up with 3 reds, a trout and a flounder.

I found fish early but nothing wanted to bite. By 9:30 everything was dead.
          I hooked 1 good red and lost it at the net, caught several rats but nothing to keep. Other boat caught 3 dink trout.

Comment

I was already home at 9:30. Lol. I made one wade, caught a few and left around 8:30. That west wind makes it hard down there.

Comment

So....it seems that a boat ramp parking lot at noon 2 hours from home is the best time and place to replace trailer hub bearings....

Comment

So....it seems that a boat ramp parking lot at noon 2 hours from home is the best time and place to replace trailer hub bearings....
                Been there done that... ugh... and I grease the heck out of mine and it still happens

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup. I think I enjoyed the Aransas Pass boat ramp a little more than the Arroyo City one. Just sayin

Comment

Where did you launch?
                    Sargent. At the park on the ICW.

Comment

I was already home at 9:30. Lol. I made one wade, caught a few and left around 8:30. That west wind makes it hard down there.

Congrats! Great trip for the wind and weather.

Comment

2018 saltwater fishing thread

Spent 4 days in Delacroix LA with my wife and son for his 18th birthday. Caught my personal best, 31” red.

Last edited by Full Throttle; 07-15-2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Rumor has it a possible record hammerhead was caught this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Reedimus View Post
                            Rumor has it a possible record hammerhead was caught this weekend.
                            Just saw something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                              Spent 4 days in Delacroix LA with my wife and son for his 18th birthday. Caught my personal best, 31” red.

Great pics and congrats. Man, I'm jealous.

We typically go visit the inlaws in July for a week. I started bring my boat and would fish dang near everyday.

This year we went in June, stayed at a hotel, and was only in town for about 2 days.

Glad ya'll got on them.

Comment

Congrats Full Throttle! Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X