Cool vid - thanks.

Comment

That was great.

Comment

Cool video

Comment

Great video.

Comment

Wow, that was fun to watch. Keep bringing the great videos to the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by LightHunter View Post
                    Thanks...yeah the music is the hardest part for me to choose...I try not to make it too dramatic and epic sounding like I'm climbing mt everest or something but don't want it to be too boring...Some people have really liked it,others not so much...whatever floats your boat I guess!
                    I've been filming hunts for over 12 years and you sir did an awesome job. I think the music choice was primo. Welcome to TexasBowhunter!

Comment

very well made. do you think they have a dog mount that would fit on a jack russell??

Comment

Thanks for sharing a great video.

Comment

Originally posted by the preacherman View Post
                          I've been filming hunts for over 12 years and you sir did an awesome job. I think the music choice was primo. Welcome to TexasBowhunter!
                          Thanks preacherman!

Comment

Originally posted by Travissalinas View Post
                            very well made. do you think they have a dog mount that would fit on a jack russell??
                            Travissalinas-

They recently came out with the gopro fetch which is designed for the purpose of mounting the gopro to your dog but I just took an old pair of bino straps (wrap around style) and custom fit it to her with some zipties and used the gopro plate as the mount on top of her back

Comment

Welcome to the fire! Stellar video - thanks for sharing!

Comment

Here is a picture of her with the bino harness...she didn't like it at first but once birds started falling she forgot about it.

She HATES the neoprene vest I got her for cold weather. Just looks at you like you killed her best friend and walks around with the stiffest legs you've ever seen. Pretty comical

Comment

Working...
                                X