How To Control Hog Population

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Control Hog Population

Mandatory hog trap in every section of land, 640 acres, where hogs are known to roam. Funded with grant monies out of the Pittman–Robertson Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act.

What's you're solution?

Ted nugent and pigman in a helicopter with ar's and a pilot that served in Vietnam.

Comment

Hog traps would be 1 to 2 acres with one way gates, they'd provide food, water, and cover. Grant monies would also cover labor costs, all costs.

Comment

Jäger Pro
        JAGER PRO has a 97% hog trapping rate based on years of surveillance using the M.I.N.E. Gate combined with the Capture Success Matrix.

Wireless Traps

Comment

Hog proof (if there is such a thing) around every deer feeder would be a good start.

Comment

I wish I had hogs.

Maybe you guys could trap them and take them to my place.

Comment

There is no large scale desire to control the population

Comment

Market hog meat as lean organic pork. Open slaughter houses. Once demand goes up, price will follow and everyone will be tripping over themselves to trap and make money.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Market hog meat as lean organic pork. Open slaughter houses. Once demand goes up, price will follow and everyone will be tripping over themselves to trap and make money.
                  yeah but then you have a bunch of schmucks out there ruining our hunting and tearing up everything to get to that pay dirt

Comment

Leave them alone! LOL!

Comment

I think the Texas government should develop special feeders that feed the hog special poison that turn their fat blue.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        Market hog meat as lean organic pork. Open slaughter houses. Once demand goes up, price will follow and everyone will be [B]trespassing with dogs[\B]to make money.
                        Fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                          I think the Texas government should develop special feeders that feed the hog special poison that turn their fat blue.

[emoji87][emoji51]
                          You don't say!!
                          Sounds like a great idea.
                          But then wouldn't all the feral hogs be kaput [emoji6]
                          [emoji16]

Lol

Comment

All land owners should allow free and total,unlimited access to anybody....... all of the time to hunt hogs.

Let me hang my boat oar back up.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                            X