Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need an assist for Demonitized YouTube Video(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need an assist for Demonitized YouTube Video(s)

***See update to this on post #128***

Kind of a shameless request, but I need an assist for those willing.

YT demonetized the Big Boar Heart Shot video that I uploaded earlier in the week, likely because I included "Graphic" in the title.

I have requested a manual review, but YT requires 1000 views in a week's time before it will review. It's currently sitting on 830, but with it "restricted", it no longer shows up on recommended videos, which can make it difficult to get enough views to reach 1000 (reasonably quickly).

I just need "views" - you don't have to watch the whole thing, especially if you've already viewed it.

They also demonetized my most-watched video after it reached 100k views, and the review has been "pending" for over a month. If you don't mind, feel free to click on that one, too.
    My Flickr Photos

On it!

Comment

I’ll share it on FB, but on a side note we need to figure out a different hosting platform.

Comment

Did you get Mary's permissions before posting this request?

done btw.

Comment

When I click on your links they both say no videos found.

Comment

I clicked on the link you provided above and it says No Videos Were Found

YouTube has gone from YOUTUBE to YOUSUCK

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
              When I click on your links they both say no videos found.
              Originally posted by Charles View Post
              I clicked on the link you provided above and it says No Videos Were Found

YouTube has gone from YOUTUBE to YOUSUCK
              Links corrected.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJP8LWtce7E"]Bowhunting Big Texas Boar - Heart Shot (Graphic) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

done

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                    I’ll share it on FB, but on a side note we need to figure out a different hosting platform.
                    I wish there was another one that could get the audience (and advertisers) that YT does. Until then, I'd like to take as much money out of their pockets as possible.

The new "algorithm" initially demonetized most of my videos, but they've been pretty good about reversing the restrictions after a review request. They've also tweaked the algorithm such that most of my recent videos haven't been flagged, other than this week's "graphic" hog shot.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I’ll go check ‘em out again in case I missed any.

Comment

Done. You wouldn't happen to be related to Burt? Striking resemblance and same last name generated this comment.

Comment

Links work fine for me, but I've clicked and watched it 3 separate times and it still says 830 views.
                          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Most people I know that made their livelihood on yt have went to Patreon because of the demonization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
                              Links work fine for me, but I've clicked and watched it 3 separate times and it still says 830 views.
                              I noticed that too. Still 830

Comment

Working...
                              X