Pathological Liars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathological Liars

Any of yall have any that are friends or family? Ive have the ones that tell so many lies but they are harmless because they are just incredible fantastical stories that dont harm anyone and then Ive had the ones that tell really mean lies that do harm to relationships. The crazy stories I just laugh off, the ones that are mean and spiteful, well I cant tolerate that stuff. Ive been around extraordinary liars my entire life.....I can spot them a mile away so I did get some benefit from being around them. I always tell people, for the most part we are all ordinary people......extraordinary stuff doesnt happen to us on a weekly or monthly basis.

You kin to the Clintons are you ?

Comment

I've owned a fishing lodge on Lake Fork since 1992 doing business with fishermen. What do you think?

Comment

of course!!!!! a coworker, and my bro..

my brother has over 50 employees. on the way home from fishing every week he talks to a lot of them on the phone. with every call, the catch and events become more unbelievable. by the end of the ride home, it feels like i went on a different trip than him!!
        nothing is even close to the truth!!! my friends love the stories, say it's great entertainment. me...not so much

Comment

My FIL and a guy I work with would be 300 years old if they had done everything they say they have. Lol, I just laughed it off.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to know somebody like that, but he got sent off, by the CIA, to assassinate the head of a foreign government and was ambushed by aboriginal warrior women who then tortured him for weeks before he was able to escape by riding a tree trunk over a waterfall and hiking back to the US where he had to sneak into the country posing as a foreign diplomat, where he was mistakenly taken to the White House where he was asked to represent the government as an undercover agent at the ACE Hardware.....where he still works.

Comment

Yep. Had a guy that worked for me and an in law. Both would rather climb a light pole naked and tell a lie than to stand flat footed and tell the truth.

Comment

We all lie. Just last week, I told my girlfriend she has a great smile...even though she is missing a front tooth

Comment

Ex-wife #1, she'll lie to St Pete if she gets to the gate.

Comment

yes ��

Comment

Yep! Most of the time harmless stuff can be just laughed off... it's when people actually get hurt in the process, that it realllllly bothers me...

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        I used to know somebody like that, but he got sent off, by the CIA, to assassinate the head of a foreign government and was ambushed by aboriginal warrior women who then tortured him for weeks before he was able to escape by riding a tree trunk over a waterfall and hiking back to the US where he had to sneak into the country posing as a foreign diplomat, where he was mistakenly taken to the White House where he was asked to represent the government as an undercover agent at the ACE Hardware.....where he still works.
                        I am pretty sure we just saw one

Comment

Yep my sister. All harmless and just don’t make sense.

Comment

I know someome like that....if their mouth is moving they’re almost definitely lying.

Comment

way back in 91 I worked with a man that was about 8 years older than me. said when he got out of high school in 71 he was making 70,000 a year as a welder. and that he was the only person in Houston that could roll corrugated sheet metal. his best weld looked like one that a 10 year old could do with his foot. and he does not do sheet metal for this company because they cant pay him enough. the company was just about two steps above Todd Ship yard. pay wise, very rotten. when asked why he worked at a low wage place like this? the company needed him.

Comment

Working...
                              X