Obamacare 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    Repeal, replace with nothing. The govt has no business in healthcare among other things.
    To late for that. You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube. O messed things up bad and it's going to haunt us for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
      To late for that. You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube. O messed things up bad and it's going to haunt us for a long time.

Not to late. It's in a death spiral as we speak. Just take a step back and watch the flames.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Not to late. It's in a death spiral as we speak. Just take a step back and watch the flames.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        As of recently our Rhino reps have been adding fuel to that fire
        I sure hope that these rhino's find their way to the Clinton retirement home sooner rather than later

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Shane you well could be right and that is what I'd hope for, however if I had written your post, I'd have reversed the likelihoods... That if they can pass the defunding portion and have success in getting the other phases in place prior to 2018, we'd likely have a filibuster proof senate and veto proof congress in general... Even the Donald couldn't stop 'em then...

I just don't know, but I sure agree if they don't get it "right" you and I won't live long enough to see another chance for conservatives to right this ship we are all sailing toward catastrophe on.
          I don't think that they'll do nothing after a full repeal of Obamacare (if they actually follow through and repeal it completely, as they should). They will do some kind of "replace" deal. If they separate the repeal from the replace part though, we will have a much better chance of getting something completely different and better. The main reason Ryan and Trump are pushing so hard to attach their RINOcare replacement to the "repeal" bill is so they can claim to have repealed Obamacare while keeping a big government health insurance system that's pretty much just like Obamacare. But if we can keep the pressure on them to actually repeal the mess and start over from scratch, we'll have a lot better chance of replacing it with a more market driven smaller government fix. They know that. That's why they don't want to do it that way.

In the last 3 election cycles since Obamacare was passed, the Republicans said "vote for us, and we'll repeal Obamacare!". Well, we have done that, and now it's time for them to follow through. If they sell us out again, they deserve to lose in 2018 and forever after that. But if they actually do what they said they'd do, then they will have a much better chance of gaining seats in '18 and '20. But if they sell us out, they will lose most of the conservative vote forever.
          Last edited by Shane; 03-14-2017, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Ted Cruz says the bill is DOA in the Senate, and he wonders why Republicans in the house would want to openly vote for something that will expose them and doesn't have a chance of passing.

Comment

to me, its about what the House and Senate are being paid. They dont work for constituents. I think trump might trust them a little too much, he has so much on his plate.

drain it. We need good men and women to rise up and run. Then put in term limits!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                In the last 3 election cycles since Obamacare was passed, the Republicans said "vote for us, and we'll repeal Obamacare!". Well, we have done that, and now it's time for them to follow through. If they sell us out again, they deserve to lose in 2018 and forever after that.
                And maybe, just maybe...........we the people will learn that none of these "parties" really care about the American citizen. It may become clear it is all about power, ruling and making money........heck, I cant believe it has taken this long for smart Americans to figure this scheme out!

Comment

Look, I'm a “glass is half full” kind of guy. You have to be. I try to stay positive. I try to keep thinking maybe, maybe someday CONGRESS will remember the vision of our Founding Fathers ... and that those we elect will represent us, not the special interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    And maybe, just maybe...........we the people will learn that none of these "parties" really care about the American citizen. It may become clear it is all about power, ruling and making money........heck, I cant believe it has taken this long for smart Americans to figure this scheme out!

Comment

I agree completely.

Comment

I agree completely.

X2

Comment

I agree completely.
                          Yes sir i do as well and the Rhinos better grt on board

Comment

Hopefully they'll listen to Ted.

Comment

Yes, lets hope
                              Haven't heard near enough from Ted the last couple months

Comment

Doesn't look like this is going to get out of the house much less the senate

Comment

Working...
                                X