Gotta hand it to Apple ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta hand it to Apple ...

From a guy with AFib... this is a "gadget" that could save lives.

time to spend some money.....

Comment

I like my iphone...But they don't need ANY reason or any more reasons to be able to charge even more money than they already do. $700 for a phone is crazy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        I like my iphone...But they don't need ANY reason or any more reasons to be able to charge even more money than they already do. $700 for a phone is crazy enough.
        The new iPhone X is a cool $1K...

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
          The new iPhone X is a cool $1K...
          Maybe if we cut off welfare all the idiots will buy food instead of rushing to buy the newest phone and prices can come down a little.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Maybe if we cut off welfare all the idiots will buy food instead of rushing to buy the newest phone and prices can come down a little.
            Nope

Just like pickup trucks. The price will never go down...

Comment

pretty cool, i wonder if theyre planning to have the iwatch compete with heart monitors in hospital rooms, or maybe put them on the elderly in old folks homes to keep a closer eye on their hearts.

Comment

Pretty neat

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                  Nope

Just like pickup trucks. The price will never go down...
                  Unfortunately you're right.

Comment

I was listening to the dj's on the radio this morning. During the iPhone release, the guy couldn't get the facial recognition to work. He had to use a back door to unlock the phone.

It still isn't waterproof and it is still made of glass.

Yeah, I'll stick with my Samsung.

Comment

Or.....just don't buy one!

Comment

We are about to announce a "smoke signal" technology. Once our testing is completed I'll make an announcement here before it's released to the general public. Stay Tuned.

Comment

Or you could just spend $20 on a SPO2 sensor on Amazon and spot check your HR with it and accomplish the same thing. No gadget is going to replace a trained medical professional's eyes on a rhythm strip...

Comment

And, I guarantee you - it still won't be able to tell the difference between Pistol and I!

Comment

Someone explain to me why anyone would by the X instead of the 8? Seriously asking.

Compare features and technical specifications for iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone SE, and many more.

Comment

Working...
                              X