Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man what an ordeal she is going through. Prayers continue for Courtney. God bless Jenn and those kids.

Comment

Thank you for the updates, Brandon.
      Continued prayers for Courtney.

Comment

Nice to hear good news!
        Continued prayers.

Comment

Great news! Thank you God for this great news! We ask that you continue the supernatural healing you provide and provide strength, comfort, and strong faith for her friends and family. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Fantastic! Thank you Lord for this positive progress, and we are asking that you complete the work in our friend Courtney.

Comment

Come Court! Keep on keepin' on!

Comment

Great to hear some good news. Evening prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Update... Blood work much better this evening. I don't know how much except the text said it was great.
                  Man, that is awesome to hear! God is good! All the time! All the time... God is good!

Comment

Update....not for Courtney but Jenn... She needs them now. Lots of hard decision to make

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for Jenn and Courtney. Give Jenn wisdom and heal Courtney

Comment

God, we come together in prayer, for continued strength and wisdom from you. Strength for Courtney and Wisdom to guide all involved in Courtney’s battle to successfull decisions and victory for Courtney. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Update....not for Courtney but Jenn... She needs them now. Lots of hard decision to make
                            You got it!

Comment

This sounds ominous.

Sent

Comment

Update... I'm not sure what's going on but I get the vibe that the Docs asked how many times do you want to "Jenn " revive her. I told Jenn until she doesn't come back. This is a **** nightmare. But I told Jenn we have to fight until hell freezes over then we our going to fight them on ice. ( yes tcu ) ... I just can't accept this

Comment

Working...
                                X