Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    Darn Tough socks
    ^^^^^THIS! Best pair of hunting socks I've ever had.

Comment

which socks from Darn Tough do y'all use for hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
        which socks from Darn Tough do y'all use for hunting?
        I like the Light Cushion

Comment

These are on sale now from Costco. If they don't perform Costco will take anything back no questions asked in my experience.

Comment

Don't look further... Darn Tough.

Comment

Farm to Feet...

Comment

I am going to expand a bit. I hike with Darn Toughs. I use two pairs of their slightly heavier ones. They add more cushion and I also use REI liners (real thin sox). My feet are never hot, cold or blistered. On the AT in NH when my original pairs started to feel played out, I walked into an outfitter and without question received two new pair. The old pairs lasted like 1,900 miles and we're still in decent shape without holes. The point is, their lifetime guarantee is for real and you don't have to wait until six are shredded!

I also have a lighter pair of Darn Toughs that I will use this fall for hunting. Perfect for sitting inside a Lacrosse knee boot.

I sing the praises of DT.... I have hiked over 2,500 miles wearing them. They are good, but consider liner socks. Liners are not for every hiker or every hunter, but they work for me.

Comment

Working...
                X