Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really cool.

Comment

Awesome work sir. My wife's parents and grand parents have places there. On 9th/Cleveland and 9th/Dallas. Nice bc they are a few blocks form the water

Comment

Waydago Derrick
        What a great place to look forward to on a weekend or vacation.
        Keep up the good work

Comment

Awesome work !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome little fish camp getaway. As others said, having the constant power for amenities like hot water will top it off. Good luck dealing with the utility companies!

Comment

Heck yeah, would love a place like that!!

Well done so far!

Comment

Thanks guys!

I just got done loading the truck up. We leave tomorrow after work for a busy weekend. I swear one of these days I'm going to haul my boat down there and fish. Power still isn't hooked up but I have tons to do. I sure hope to post some major updates Sunday!

Comment

Got my Walmart discount shed installed. I plan to frame the inside in wood someday to add strength but for now it will do.
                  Attached Files

Comment

The shed hides and protects the sewer, water and electrical hook ups. It also holds my 38 gallon water heater.

Looks good but we are still waiting on power.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looks awesome!!! Good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks mace. I'm still waiting on a rifle hunt update on your thread!

Comment

That turned out great!

Comment

I called aep today for a status update. They said the pole was hooked up today and is all juiced up! I'm happy and nervous all at the same time. I've had such a rough go with utilities that I'm having trouble believing it until I see the lights on. The really nervous part is that I can't make it down till weekend of the 19th and that's to start a 9 day costal vacation. 9 days with electricity and hot water is awesome! 9 days without electricity and hot water is NOT awesome!

Comment

Sitting in haletsville at a diner. Another hour and a half and we shall see if the lights are on.....

Comment

POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

installed a new fridge/freezer. No more ice chest

Microwave and electric griddle installed. No more cold sammich.

Water heater is on. No more cold me.

Air mattress is inflated. Temporary but an upgrade from the stupid cot that I can't roll over in and apparently has a weight limit that I exceed.....

I sleep here tonight and head to corpus in the am to meet the legendary Oz for a surf fishing trip. Then it's back here for a week straight!!!

Annnnnd my boat is setting in the front yard. This is a fishing trip!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X