No announcement yet.

LRGV NWR draw hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took a cruise out to Teniente unit yesterday. It was raining along Exp. 83 when I left and there was some rain that passed through Teniente. Everything is green!!!! Lots of green, tall grass!!! The last 4 years I've gone out there, the lake at north end of county rd 20 has been dry. It is about 1/4 - 1/3 full of water. I saw 2 does on county rd 10 and a hog or javelina by lake off county road 20 at dusk. Looks like 6-12 ft tripods will be a necessity this year unless you can find a spot with low-to-no grass for ground blind. Planning to go out again with more time.

Comment

Has anyone received their stamped permit back yet? I was drawn for Nov 6-9.

Comment

See u out there bass2buck. Me and my buddy got picked that weekend

Comment

got picked for Dec 4-7 anyone else out there with those dates?

Comment

Bowhunter 1994, good luck to you and your buddy. Has your stamped permit came in the mail yet? Still haven't received mine yet.

Comment

We took are permit in person .

Comment

Friend of mine called the hunt coordinator and they were just mailed out

on the mail

Comment

Stamped Permit Received

Awesome, I checked the mail yesterday and found my stamped permit. Can't wait to get into the field on opening day. I'll be the Nov 6-9. Good luck guys.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414645018.174505.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	333.5 KB
ID:	24341700
                    Ready for the hunt

Comment

Anybody out there this weekend?

Comment

I won't be there until Wedneday afternoon. I dig that tripod stand rperezjr0021. I was trying to find time to make one myself but it looks like I'm running out of time.

Comment

Teniente Track

Heading out there to set up, Ill be there around 2 or 3 PM, If any one needs some help with the set let me know.

Comment

Good luck everyone didnt get picked for archery this year, but did get picked at the end of january for rifle hunt on tienete track for nilgai

Comment

Gonna be out there Friday - Sunday . Wish everyone luck

Comment

Good luck to everyone hunting LG NWR! Hoping to get out there next year

Comment

Working...
                                X