• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Zavala County

[ATTACH]894985[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]894986[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]894987[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:57 PM.

[ATTACH]894988[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]894989[/ATTACH]

Comment

Second time this year to chase him, finally got a shot at 63 yards. Texas Dall.

Comment

Nice ram. Congrats

Comment

First time to use a mechanical, think I will stick to Slick Trick.

Comment

Nice ram!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

He was on a very large ranch running with three Blue Wildebeest, so I am very grateful to get a chance and not blow it.

Comment

Guess he's been on your radar...

Comment

Dang man, that's a big ol sheep! ...but you should 'a shot the Wildebeest! Just had my first taste of the one CastAndBlast shot last weekend and them some gooooood groceries!! And LOTS of groceries too!

congrats on a nice sheep.

Comment

Nice sheep, heck of a curl! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Dang man, that's a big ol sheep! ...but you should 'a shot the Wildebeest! Just had my first taste of the one CastAndBlast shot last weekend and them some gooooood groceries!! And LOTS of groceries too!

congrats on a nice sheep.
                        I thought about one but they was real skittish and I never got within a 100 yards of them. I was stalking the sheep on foot and finally out paced him and caught him at an opening in the brush in between him the wildebeests.

Comment

Awesome lookin' sheep!

Comment

63 yards ain't no chip shot. That's some fancy shootin' there Tex. Good looking ram too.

So did the ends of those blades break off in the critter or was it a pass thru and they broke when they hit the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              I thought about one but they was real skittish and I never got within a 100 yards of them. I was stalking the sheep on foot and finally out paced him and caught him at an opening in the brush in between him the wildebeests.
                              Yea I think we lucked out on CastAndBlast's Wildebeest... When I shot my red deer hind, the rest of the herd spooked and took off like elk do... like they were going into the next county... down in a creek bottom, up the hill on the other side, then down the other side... ran right to that wildebeest and spooked him much to his unfortune square to CastAndBlast... shot the sucker maybe 20 yards!

Comment

Working...
                              X