Eating their own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eating their own

They are self destructing, it is beautiful to watch. Matt Lauer fired overnight.

Matt Lauer's sudden ouster came as a shock to viewers -- but not as a complete surprise to his "Today" show colleagues. They knew that multiple news outlets were investigating Lauer's off-camera conduct.

Never liked him.................

Comment

I've always despised that smug son of....

Nevermind.

Comment

Love this quote from the late and great Systmnt "the glass house they built...getting stoned from the inside!"

Comment

Everyone who has ever attended a Christmas party is sweating right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Love this quote from the late and great Systmnt "the glass house they built...getting stoned from the inside!"

I've been gone a while. Late??

Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 11-29-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
              Everyone who has ever attended a Christmas party is sweating right now.
              Your avatar resembles the female reproductive organs....inappropriate and you'll be lucky to even be a member here by days end sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                I've been gone a while. Late??

Yeah.... what’s the story here?

Comment

The bigger question is why are they doing it now and what is with the half hearted protection attempts?

Comment

he has a pretty good platform to run for senate in alabama now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                      he has a pretty good platform to run for senate in alabama now.

Lol! Always the liberal spin with you. At least you're consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Lol! Always the liberal spin with you. At least you're consistent.
                        i try to be consistent! lol. i just wish there were a little more consistency with public opinion on these allegations. it seems like the presumption of guilt/ innocence follows party affiliation. , for the record, i typically vote republican.

Comment

All in all I see all this as a attack on men as a whole.
                          From time immemorial they have had IT we have wanted IT and that made the world go round.
                          The cave man let the cave woman eat what he caught because he wanted IT

The modern family worked for a long time because young men would go to work and provide food and housing due a great deal to the fact that in return he would recieve IT on a regular basis.

Fast forward to today's new and improved world and any man who flirts with any woman is to be shamed.
                          How dare he ask a woman for a date or even tell her she is pretty.

It is an attack on males, we should all be ashamed of the very same emotions that make us men.

I'm old so it does not effect me but i do wonder what kind of men will be around 50 years from now

Comment

i try to be consistent! lol. i just wish there were a little more consistency with public opinion on these allegations. it seems like the presumption of guilt/ innocence follows party affiliation. , for the record, i typically vote republican.

It does quite a bit with most people and that is sickening. I doubt those same people would be of the same kind if their little girl was pinned in an elevator and fondled. There's another facet of this which annoys me greatly; if a month before an election is "the right time" to bring these allegations to light, why not do it when it happened? It would have more creedence. What about the other women who could have been spared the anguish of being molested/attacked/raped. That bothers me.

Comment

Oh, I agree! It's hypocrisy at its finest. But hey, that goes both ways as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X