Colin Kaepernick and collusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colin Kaepernick and collusion?

What is lost in all the narrative about why CK can't get a job in the NFL begins with the fact that he opted out of his contract in San Francisco. He felt like he was better than what his diminishing skills were showing to the other 31 teams so he took a chance. Team owners have proven more than once that they will sign or tolerate a player with questionable character or off field trouble if he can contribute to a teams success. So he needs to shut his yap and do what HRC needs to do and just go away.

Now he's playing the victim role. He's unable to understand there were consequences for the decisions he has made.

Comment

No, yall got it wrong. See him taking a knee is actually him showing respect, actually even more so than your silly standing and placing your hand over your heart. Anyone can do that.

Comment

Victimhood is all he has left. Ironically, that's what began his downhill slide. He chose to, as Russ said, open his yap and annoy the crap out of millions of football fans but he isn't good enough for team owners to overlook the drama he brings to any team. Personally, I think it is absolutely hilarious. ADIOS MORON!

Comment

Karma is a wonderful b**tch sometimes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Karma is a wonderful b**tch sometimes!!!
            There is this very old quote that I have found to be very true though sometimes one must be very patient. Often times it can take years and even decades but eventually it happens to them all. Everyone eventually will get what is coming to them. Some get an instant reaction while some go on for some time before karma gets them.

“If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”

― Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              “If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”

― Sun Tzu
              Excuse my ignorance...I don't understand the quote?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Worry about being a quarterback on the field. You can play politics somewhere else.

Comment

It basically means that *******s (your enemies) will eventually get what's coming to them (their bodies will float by). You just have to be patient, they will hang themselves eventually.

Kapernicks dead body is slowly floating by. His career is dead now.

Comment

It basically means that *******s (your enemies) will eventually get what's coming to them (their bodies will float by). You just have to be patient, they will hang themselves eventually.

ahhhh....nice

Comment

Yep, but he is still not taking responsibility for his own actions. Kind of sad but funny at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                        Yep, but he is still not taking responsibility for his own actions. Kind of sad but funny at the same time.
                        He can tell himself whatever he likes to feel better when he is standing in the unemployment line applying for blue collar jobs

Comment

I am looking forward to reading the article where he is a dead broke. Well you get it!

Comment

So let me think out loud for a moment. He was adopted by 2 white parents who raised him in good nuclear family household. I know from his upbringing hating cops is not something he developed first hand living in the ghetto and getting beat by police? So who got to this guy and planted this seed?

Comment

So let me think out loud for a moment. He was adopted by 2 white parents who raised him in good nuclear family household. I know from his upbringing hating cops is not something he developed first hand living in the ghetto and getting beat by police? So who got to this guy and planted this seed?
                              The Dixie Chicks.

Comment

Working...
                              X