No announcement yet.

New Zealand here we come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheels up for me in 30 days. You guys are getting me prepped. Keep it up. Good luck to Oscar and Lance.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
      wheels up for me in 30 days. You guys are getting me prepped. Keep it up. Good luck to Oscar and Lance.
      We have two weeks until we leave. .....I'm ready now!!! Just got a text from Rob.....another MASSive red stag down!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        We have two weeks until we leave. .....I'm ready now!!! Just got a text from Rob.....another MASSive red stag down!!!

Yes Rob got another great stag.

We are leaving Queenstown and headed to Auckland, really looking forward to some warmer weather there. It has been cold this past week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I connected on good stag last night and Henry connected on a great stag this morning. He made a great stalk and great shot across a canyon. Really amazing how rough this country is. I am going tahr hunting in the morning and taking the family with me in the helicopter. Just to clarify, I am not shooting from the chopper, just giving us a lift to the top!

Land Rover, the weather warmed up yesterday and today, not nearly as cold as Tuesday and Wednesday morning.
          I was going to try a live hunt but have difficulty downloading pics. Will do a write up when I get home.
          Last edited by lanceodom; 06-06-2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
            I connected on good stag last night and Henry connected on a great stag this morning. He made a great stalk and great shot across a canyon. Really amazing how rough this country is. I am going tahr hunting in the morning and taking the family with me in the helicopter. Just to clarify, I am not shooting from the chopper, just giving us a lift to the top!

Land Rover, the weather warmed up yesterday and today, not nearly as cold as Tuesday and Wednesday morning.
            I was going to try a live hunt but have difficulty downloading pics. Will do a write up when I get home.

Congrats again Lance those are some great stags the both of you got. Good luck on the Tahr.

Comment

Congrats again to Jon Paul

Lance, looking forward to seeing your pics! Congrats to you and your son as well

Comment

Wow......I likey!!! 2 more down.

Comment

Outstanding!

Comment

So I did the tahr hunt this morning. Amazing is all I can say!!! Then we came back and Henry shot a ram this afternoon and I shot another great stag. Tomorrow we head back to Queenstown for a few days then up the west coast. I’ll post pics and story when we get back on the 17th. Weather has been cold but the sunny days have made it wonderful! Dress in layers and you’ll be fine. Good luck!

Comment

So I did the tahr hunt this morning. Amazing is all I can say!!! Then we came back and Henry shot a ram this afternoon and I shot another great stag. Tomorrow we head back to Queenstown for a few days then up the west coast. I’ll post pics and story when we get back on the 17th. Weather has been cold but the sunny days have made it wonderful! Dress in layers and you’ll be fine. Good luck!
                      Where are all these pics??????

Comment

Really happy for you guys.....that is great news!!! Enjoy the cooler temp while you got it!!!

Comment

It’s been a blast on all accounts. Great hunting, great food and the best of all absolutely the best travel companion.

We are headed back to Houston tonight.

Lance congrats on all the great trophies and memories your family and yourself made while hunting. Enjoy the rest of you trip and we’ll catch backup when you get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                            It’s been a blast on all accounts. Great hunting, great food and the best of all absolutely the best travel companion.
                            JP, you deaux realize you married up?
                            Pretty, holds a PhD, and able to deal with you...…..bwahahahaha……….hey Christy!!! Safe travels yall, call me when yall land tomorrow evening.
                            Oh, I just saw the pic of Robs tahr………….whoa!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post

Lance congrats on all the great trophies and memories your family and yourself made while hunting. Enjoy the rest of you trip and we’ll catch backup when you get back.

Jon Paul,
                              So glad you started this thread. It’s been fun following and thanks for allowing me to interject my stuff in here!

See you in the states!

Comment

Jon Paul,

So glad you started this thread. It’s been fun following and thanks for allowing me to interject my stuff in here!

See you in the states!

No problem keep it going if you want. Glad to have you join and share your adventures.

Comment

Working...
                                X