Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
    I just called, and that’s exactly what she told me, waiting on FBI background check. Oh boy.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Curious to see if you have called back? I probably will later this week.

Comment

I called last week and she told me it was "pending." Not sure what that meant. Check cashed early early January.

Comment

Originally posted by dustinhanna View Post
        I called last week and she told me it was "pending." Not sure what that meant. Check cashed early early January.
        Pending is supposed to mean it’s been entered into the database but is awaiting review by the atf agent. But that’s a really long time to be in “pending” based on nfatracker

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
          Pending is supposed to mean it’s been entered into the database but is awaiting review by the atf agent. But that’s a really long time to be in “pending” based on nfatracker
          my understanding of "pending" is that they have your stuff in hand, but it is sitting in the pile waiting for review. Once they get to that pile, they send them off for the FBI check and you will hear "pending FBI review". After FBI check comes back clear, they approve it and mail it off to dealer.

Comment

Appreciate it. That's unfortunate.

Comment

Ok cure my stupidity...

What info do I I need to call and check status, also who do I call?

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                Ok cure my stupidity...

What info do I I need to call and check status, also who do I call?
                In order to get the status of your transfer from the ATF, you can call the NFA Branch directly at: (304) 616-4500.

When you call, they will ask for your name (or the name of your trust or corporation), the serial number of the suppressor, and the name of the transferor.

Comment

I just called, and that’s exactly what she told me, waiting on FBI background check. Oh boy.......

I called and that's what I was told also. Check was cashed November 2017. Form 4 Trust.
                  I asked if there was a problem with the application and she said no, that the FBI was really backlogged right now. Ug

Comment

Form 4 Wait

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                    I called and that's what I was told also. Check was cashed November 2017. Form 4 Trust.

I asked if there was a problem with the application and she said no, that the FBI was really backlogged right now. Ug

Called back today, and got the same thing.

Last edited by savin yours; 08-24-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Called yesterday, same as you guys

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure if it’s mine, but it’s the right check cash date and the right suppressor. Fingers crossed and waiting for dealer to call.

Comment

Originally posted by JJtomball View Post
                          Not sure if it’s mine, but it’s the right check cash date and the right suppressor. Fingers crossed and waiting for dealer to call.

Where did you get that info?

Comment

Where did you get that info?

NFAtracker.com

Comment

Originally posted by JJtomball View Post
                              NFAtracker.com

It’s just a coincidence then. NFAtracker is all info submitted by users. BUT that should mean yours is coming soon.

Comment

Little less than 6 months for mine. Check cashed February 26, stamp approved August 4th.

Comment

Working...
                                X