• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
    No, was just joking.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Disappointed

Comment

Rscrub and myself plan on rolling in sometime Thursday night. I'm guessing it'll be 11'ish before we get there, since we both have to work that day. Is there any problem, showing up late?

Also glad to hear about the huge grill, as I plan on taking advantage of that.

Any thoughts on gathering everyone's cell numbers, for group texting purposes? Speaking of that, is there reliable cell service at the ranch?

Comment

Originally posted by Incline View Post
        Just curious.... Do most you guys do the $295 Rams or spend more? Are most disappointed in what you get for the entry level? I guess I'm asking is this a bait and switch and I'm going to spend $800

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
        The rams we saw last year for the price were better in size, both body and horn than what you got at TT.

Comment

Originally posted by egress81 View Post
          The rams we saw last year for the price were better in size, both body and horn than what you got at TT.
          Thanks for that info. I was looking at TT as well. Can't wait to see pics of what you take this year.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
            Rscrub and myself plan on rolling in sometime Thursday night. I'm guessing it'll be 11'ish before we get there, since we both have to work that day. Is there any problem, showing up late?

Also glad to hear about the huge grill, as I plan on taking advantage of that.

Any thoughts on gathering everyone's cell numbers, for group texting purposes? Speaking of that, is there reliable cell service at the ranch?
            Hey my man -- cell service is pretty good at the cabin from what I recall last year (which is not a lot LOL)

we usually have a few group messages going around before the hunt -- mostly on FB and a few on the phones. Maybe we can start a new one?

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
              Hey my man -- cell service is pretty good at the cabin from what I recall last year (which is not a lot LOL)

we usually have a few group messages going around before the hunt -- mostly on FB and a few on the phones. Maybe we can start a new one?
              Quit trying to get other dudes numbers... You'll have plenty of time playing little spoon with them this weekend.

Comment

do we need to start a list of stuff to bring?

trash bags
                paper towels
                plates
                utensils

Comment

do we need to start a list of stuff to bring?

trash bags
                  paper towels
                  plates
                  utensils
                  All good things to bring. I will be bringing my discada, burner and propane. Someone should bring one extra propane tank also.

Additionally, I suggest everyone bring a little breakfasty food for us to potluck, and plenty of steaks and seasonings!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a very random question, is their a coffee pot there? I cant function without coffee lol

Comment

Originally posted by rscrub View Post
                      I have a very random question, is their a coffee pot there? I cant function without coffee lol
                      Yes

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can I just sleep on the pool table?

Comment

so my truck just had to get dropped off at the dealership. Here's to hoping its nothing major and I can be on the road on Thursday

Comment

so my truck just had to get dropped off at the dealership. Here's to hoping its nothing major and I can be on the road on Thursday
                            Jew gotty homes, every little ting is gonna be alright!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                              I call little spoon!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                                Sure you can! Easier for me to lay deez ram nuts on your chin!

I still owe you one, it may not happen this year, or next year, but one year I WILL have my revenge!

Originally posted by Incline View Post
                                Thanks for that info. I was looking at TT as well. Can't wait to see pics of what you take this year.

I've been to TT twice and this place once. Tatonka wins in every category with the exception of the cool river spot close to TT. The facilities are not even close, Tatonka wins by land-slide. Huge comfortable bedroom, 2 working bathroom/showers, full blown kitchen and indoor dining area, 2 living spaces to hang out and relax, covered patio w/ giant grill.

My take on the hunting - the animals at TT have been living on hay and seem like they are waiting/wanting to die. Tatanka is a beautiful S. Texas ranch with tons of room and natural browse for these animals. Their fat and happy and do NOT want to die.
                                Last edited by Birddog66; 07-10-2018, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X