No announcement yet.

Who all holds a record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hold homerun record at my old high school since 2001. Also most double plays. As for sports and outdoors.
    I never turned in for the gator gar record on a lake I fished.

Comment

I'm the only hunter to ever shoot an Emu on my lease in East Texas.

Comment

SCI Gold Medal Wolf - If I remember correctly she is ranked #18 with a rifle and #20 overall.
        Attached Files

Comment

I think I hold the record for getting kicked out of All You Can Eat restaurants. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
            SCI Gold Medal Wolf - If I remember correctly she is ranked #18 with a rifle and #20 overall.
            Now that is a big ol' canine there. Too cool.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
              My contribution
              Heck yeah that's awesome.

Some pretty amazing trophies and accomplishments y'all. All very impressive.

Comment

Almost.....

A buddy and I were hauling arse across the bay to get some tournament fish to the weigh in and out of nowhere, a spotted eagle ray jumps in the boat. Took it to the biologist at the scales who told me it would be a Texas record if I wanted to do the paperwork. I declined.

So close to being a record holder.......

Comment

I held the record for largest newborn at Harris hospital in ft worth for years. 11lbs

Comment

I killed 56 geese in 5 shots a few years ago. That's got to be worth something?

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      I think AtTheWall holds that record. But when he did it wasn't many people on here to witness it then. I think he's the reason for at least the first crash!
                      He reached P&Y fast due to having 3 computer screens going at once on TBH. Ol Rob was a posting fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                        I have two TAPPS 5A State Track Championship rings and a handful district and regional titles.

Two weeks ago I watched a good friend shoot what will soon be the Water Body Record for largest Buffalo Carp shot bowfishing. 40.2#
                        I should of entered the 45lbr I shot at my place about 7 years ago. Also have the unofficial long nose gar for that same body of water. Mine was 15lbs. larger than the one on record. But I was too lazy to find a certified scale and enter them.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                          I held the record for largest newborn at Harris hospital in ft worth for years. 11lbs
                          Dang...I bet you were sore for weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Dang...I bet you were sore for weeks!

Your mom

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                              He reached P&Y fast due to having 3 computer screens going at once on TBH. Ol Rob was a posting fool.
                              Yea I know, we were employed by the same company. I introduced him to tbh. After that one of us worked, the other...

Actually I was in the development area and he was IT. When they started limiting our web sites, funny how tbh was blocked for me and not him. We had to write our own tunnel out to connect with our own home computers to surf. We had that running for a good 5+ years before we got busted. Rob was gone by then. Luckily the guy who got caught worked for me so I was able to justify it was what he was supposed to be doing so our customers had a way to trade at work behind a firewall.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                                I should of entered the 45lbr I shot at my place about 7 years ago. Also have the unofficial long nose gar for that same body of water. Mine was 15lbs. larger than the one on record. But I was too lazy to find a certified scale and enter them.

Ahh that's a monster buffalo Will! I fat fingered my last post and meant to say it was 45.2 lbs- Paul shot it on the lower Colorado.

A different buddy shot what would have beaten the black drum record by 10lbs if he had weighed it on a certified scale and submitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X