No announcement yet.

Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing in Round Rock but wind and cold 14 wind chill.

Comment

Little bit here. Windshield on my truck cracked during defrost!
      Attached Files

Comment

Nothing in Danbury as of right now, but ice is starting to form.

Comment

Just watched a collision of 2 Jeep's. Both 360d and then hit one another. Solid ice on roads here in Henderson County.
          Attached Files

Comment

Heavy sleet right now in Conroe. Forecast shows snow for the next few hours.

Comment

Coming down pretty good in NW Jasper County and beginning to stick. We expect about 2-3" today, per Beaumont Weather.

Comment

About to get a lot moving in from the Southwest.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                  Heavy sleet right now in Conroe. Forecast shows snow for the next few hours.

Yeah the sleet got pretty wild about an hour and a half ago down by the lake. Lots of ice on 105 down that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Schools closed here! Made a couple calls and cooked breakfast!!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Man View Post
                      A lot of sleet and freezing rain in cypress, a few flurries of snow starting
                      Same thing out in Hempstead

Comment

Plenty of heavy sleet near Lake Conroe. Roads aree getting pretty bad. Just took this one in front of my house.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180116_102634.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	24526912

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's been snowing like crazy up here around Livingston. Looking at the radar I don't think this round will last much longer.

Comment

Note to self- park your truck facing south if you'd like a see through windshield

Comment

No real snow here in Tarkington, but it's gettin' it right now with sleet/freezin' rain. Been doing that off and on since before daylight. Ice pretty much covering everything. It was 30 degrees at daylight. It's 21 now and 17-20 MPH wind out of the due north... Feel's like temp is 11 degrees!!

My dang cattle guy had one of his dang ol' cows get out of the fence again this morning... she was runnin' round in my front yard. I was afraid she was going to slip and fall on my frozen concrete driveway... me n my neighbor got her back into the pasture without incident other than it was SO COOOOOOOLLLDDDD, I though my big ol' ears were gonna freeze and break right off my head! ... and I had a sock hat on!

Comment

29 at Hobby Airport. Thin layer of ice on everything.

Chinese restaurant is bringing lunch....

Comment

Working...
                                X