Once in a lifetime event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once in a lifetime event

I heard on the local radio the all five current ex-Presidents (which includes Obama who might burst into flames as soon as he steps onto campus) will be at Texas A&M this weekend for a fund raiser for hurricane relief. Also heard there will be some Texas artists like Lyle Lovett and the Gatlin Brothers will be there performing. I haven't seen it advertised much anywhere but they keep announcing it on the radio station. That ought to be something to see.

Yep....gonna be a great event!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I forgot about that! i'll be in town to see my girls performing with the Lil wranglers at the brazos valley fair. sounds like traffic is going to be horrible!

Comment

It’s a logistical nightmare for us local PD’s... traffic and security issues are killing us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad I saw this. Was thinking about heading to CS Saturday. Nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
            It’s a logistical nightmare for us local PD’s... traffic and security issues are killing us!

This was my first reaction. I'd bet Secret Service is pulling out their collective hair as well. If I didn't have full faith that Obama would use the event to preach about gun control, I would take my family to experience it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post

I do not envy y'all...tell Mighty Mouse to be careful

Comment

Wow....yall serious ....I would think it would be a incredible event to attend. We have been to the Bush library 3 times. Guess any excuse works not to do something that most will never have an opportunity to experience. Wish we were not committed already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Whoop!

Comment

I was told the tickets were $100 a piece and they sold out pretty quick. Wish I could have gotten a hold of some! I think it's a really cool deal.

Comment

All politics aside, this is a once in a lifetime event.

Comment

Man that sounds awesome. I'd love to be there.

Edit: I just looked and there are still a few tickets available!
                        Last edited by Acameron52; 10-18-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

All politics aside, this is a once in a lifetime event.
                          Maybe but I can't put politics aside when it comes to Obummer.

Comment

Heard Johnny Manziel will be at Aggieland Outfitters on University Dr. for a meet and greet on Friday too.

Comment

funny how they all pal around together after bashing each other , just proves there all full of s*** !!! and some wonder why a NON politician was voted in !!! go figure !

Comment

Working...
                              X