No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a pvs14 with a small blem high on the lens doesn't mess with overall image will sell for $2,300 pm for details

Comment

Nice set ups !!'

Comment

Dang it... Woke up thinking about this.

Jason what's the price of the doubler and the UNV 20IR.... PM me please.

Also to the rest of you... Jason recommended a quick detach for the 30mm... Anybody use that one he suggested? Does it return to zero like it should? Or should I pony up the cash for the Larue QD?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post

Also to the rest of you... Jason recommended a quick detach for the 30mm... Anybody use that one he suggested? Does it return to zero like it should? Or should I pony up the cash for the Larue QD?

Interested in knowing this as well.

Comment

Dangit... i keep trying to talk myself out of these but can't. Jason you and i need to talk $$$ I need a turn key deal with scope, Doubler, and external IR at a discount rate.
            Last edited by Coach W; 08-01-2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Haha! Sorry guys I was busy today and didn't see the messages here. Coach I replied to your PM's earlier today I believe. I'll post some more details and answers later this weekend. It's late and I'm about to fall asleep.lol

Comment

I'm seriously considering converting my AR into a nighttime rig because I don't use it for anything else really. Would love to hear an answer to Coach's question on the QD mount, unfortunately the Larue QD that I'm borrowing from my brother is a 1 inch.

Seem's that everyone is happy with their photons, do I need anything else to go with it? Most of my shooting would be inside of 200 yards

Comment

Originally posted by GTXHUNTER88 View Post
                  I have a pvs14 with a small blem high on the lens doesn't mess with overall image will sell for $2,300 pm for details
                  Here you go Nate.

I guess im going to have to snag the PVS from my brother and you and me are gona go hunt some of your pigs so you will listen to me

The PVS14 is the bomb!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    Here you go Nate.

I guess im going to have to snag the PVS from my brother and you and me are gona go hunt some of your pigs so you will listen to me

The PVS14 is the bomb!!
                    2300 bucks on top of a 700 dollar upper... not gonna happen. Well not for me anyway. I'm gonna month by month pick up some parts here and there to round out my SBR purchase. .. A second 5.56 SBR upper, cmc trigger, and probably a photon set up for the 300 blk. Make a Shorty pig nightmare.

Since the noveske barrel I want is out of stock. .. may just have to jump on the NV part, in the form of the photon.

Comment

Gun cleaning seems to be more labor intensive than it used to be
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Paslaw0311; 08-02-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Wow that doesn't seem right. What supers and subs are you shooting?
                        208gr Hornady SSTs and Freedoms munitions 150gr reman.

Comment

Originally posted by Paslaw0311 View Post
                          Gun cleaning seems to be more labor intensive than it used to be
                          those are some sweet setups. what are you running on there?

Comment

Tnvc pvs-14s behind aimpoint pros with crimson trace IR lasers.
                            6.8 and 5.56, both suppressed

Comment

Well this thread has complete and total control of me... a few of you have PM's from me asking about scope mounts you are using and what you like/dislike about em...

As soon as I figure out what mount I want to use I'll be hollering at Jason.

Dang you TBH.

Comment

Well this thread has complete and total control of me... a few of you have PM's from me asking about scope mounts you are using and what you like/dislike about em...

As soon as I figure out what mount I want to use I'll be hollering at Jason.

Dang you TBH.
                                Haha! Sounds good. Talked to my Sightmark rep and the Photons should be stateside by now and if there are no delays in customs, I should have them by the middle or end of next week. Not sure how many I'll be getting off back order because they are getting another short shipment this month. They are only getting in about 25% of what they have current dealer/distributor back orders for. They've done me right so far and keep shipping me a very fair amount considering how big the demand is.

Comment

Working...
                                X