Chandelier completed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chandelier completed!

Finished this one up last night for a member here. Last truckload of sheds had a pretty good amount of heavy mass bone! Fill in nicely and show off some great characteristics.

29" Diameter and 18" Tall

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Files

Looks great bud

Comment

Amazing as always!

Comment

Wow that is sharp! I've got about 20-30 lbs of sheds I've accumulated over the years that I'm hanging on to to get something like this done. What does something like this run? If you'd rather pm me, that will work as well... was just curious.

Comment

Nice!!! Price???

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
            Wow that is sharp! I've got about 20-30 lbs of sheds I've accumulated over the years that I'm hanging on to to get something like this done. What does something like this run? If you'd rather pm me, that will work as well... was just curious.
            If you provide the sheds it typically saves 30%-40% of regular price! I've had many customers provide their own antlers and for the most part I don't have to dig into my supply. Occasionally I do which adjust the price. My full prices mentioned below are still 30%-50% lower than normal retail. Guaranteed same quality if not better!

Originally posted by ace340cs View Post
            Nice!!! Price???

This one measures on the larger end especially with the 170"+ class sheds. 28"-30" current price are $800-$1000. Fixing to do one in the $1500 range same diameter but taller.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I currently have a great supply of 170+ sheds and they will make some very unique pieces. 3 chandelier orders to complete and then orders are open. They will go fast so if anyone is interested PM me. I have enough for multiple smaller scale chandeliers like above or a couple large designs.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Antlers86; 03-03-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

I wanna go shed hunting with you

Comment

Originally posted by weminuche View Post
                    I wanna go shed hunting with you
                    Lol... It's not the shed hunting style I prefer! Handing over a bunch of Benjamin's can be sickening at times but it's part of keeping my hobby up!

I personally find maybe 2-3 sheds a year! That is IF IM LUCKY!
                    Last edited by Antlers86; 03-04-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Great work Jason!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                        Great work Jason!
                        Thank you!

Comment

Brother, you got it going on. Looks great.

Comment

I am over the moon that I have found this site! Some awesome ideas here!! loving the Chandelier

Comment

Working...
                            X