No announcement yet.

Let's Discuss Diesel Trucks and Sanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I thought it was just me. Cool I'm not the only jerk that thinks this way?
    Most people don't keep a vehicle long enough to reap the benefits of a diesels longevity. Plus a diesel PU cost 20%-35% more and fuel cost if always higher.
    Oh my headliner if falling down I need a new ride.

Comment

Sounds like you got your priorities right now go get some glue and stick your truck back together

Comment

I want a diesel. Can’t realky justify it, but I want one. I have a tandem axle trailer that I pull my mule and tractor on, and this time of year I’m pulling 2-4 tons of protein feed every month or so. But the new DEF systems have kept me from buying one. Every time I think I get the courage to buy one, I hear a story from someone about something in the fuel system messing up and costing $10,000 to fix. It would really chap my *** if I paid $60,000 for a truck then have to pay $10,000 to fix something

Comment

So are we going to start a boycott on diesel trucks are not?

Comment

I really, REALLY want this truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly think they need more half ton diesels like the dodge ecodiesel and need to make them reliable. that would fit every gap

Comment

Love mine

Comment

I was thinking about buying an F250 6.7 4X4 to pull my Mule Pro back and forth between my deer leases. My F150 doesn't like 75MPH in 4th gear. Now I'm reconsidering out of fear of some snowflake melting down and posting about it on TBH. Not really, I'm gonna go get one. To heck with the snowflakes.

Comment

Originally posted by DEG View Post
                    I was thinking about buying an F250 6.7 4X4 to pull my Mule Pro back and forth between my deer leases. My F150 doesn't like 75MPH in 4th gear. Now I'm reconsidering out of fear of some snowflake melting down and posting about it on TBH. Not really, I'm gonna go get one. To heck with the snowflakes.
                    You win sir! Well said

Comment

Buy a 550 that will really hurt his feelers

Comment

I really want this one...the OP, may actually pee his pants if I did.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DEG View Post

Lmao!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Let's Discuss Diesel Trucks and Sanity

I use mine to make midnight runs to Buccees to stock up on beaver nuggets, cheap deer corn, and pop corn for pointless threads.
                            I always take an empty 41’ gooseneck with mirrors scoped out too.

Comment

I like big trucks and I cannot lie.

Comment

Sometimes I Like to rollup my sleeve and window down in my F-250 so I can admire my Rolex.

I have also read the millionaire next door.

I also read rich dad poor dad and bought a crap ton of investment property the last six years.

I’ll let you know the better strategy when I’m done.

For the record when I started our businesses I did drive a ten year old F-150 and Explorer that were payed for and had never bought an expensive watch, just like the millionaire next door.

I’m sure I could pull my 29’ travel trailer with a half ton, but this is America and I’m living the dream, not trying to keep up with the Joneses, I am Mr. Jones.

Comment

Working...
                                X