No announcement yet.

2 openings on a lease in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m interested could you PM me. Have some questions and am too new to send my own PMs

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Great area with lots of animals. Bump for you. If I'm not mistaken London Hall is the oldest honky tonk in Texas. We hunted there in the early 90s and I think Burnadel shot Londan Hall up one night with a revolver. (fired a couple of shots through the ceiling and cleared the place) True story except it was one of his friends. So beware if he wants to join the lease. I'm sure he'll chime in with his version.
        Last edited by asu-indian; 03-12-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

LMAO! Thanks for the bump.

Comment

ttt

Comment

My dad just got on a lease in that area......Good area to hunt.......

Comment

I drive through London on the way to my lease. I saw two axis last year dead on the side of the road. One before you get to London and one after London last season.

Comment

there are large herds of axis all up and down the llano river in that area. if you have water don't be surprised if you see axis. the country on 1221 between hext and London is nice. there can be some big deer in that area if managed properly. My BIL killed a 150" deer on our place between mason and london

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Can’t beleive you haven’t filed these spots. That area is pretty good for whitetail. We haven’t seen any axis on our place near next but we don’t really have the water they seem to travel on.

Comment

One spot was filled by a fellow TBH member this weekend, we still have one opening left.

Comment

Working...
                                X