Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just pure greatness!!!! Awesome

Comment

Michael, I really enjoyed the pictures and story. Glad you had the time of your life. Glad you acknowledged Lorena in your story, you are lucky to have a wife that supports your hobby that you are so passionate about.

Comment

What an awesome adventure thank you for sharing this with us. You should think about putting this on dvd and funding your taxi bill or next years hunt. It was great riding along on this hunt of a life time. Congrats on all the animals harvested. With all the respect you have for each animal live to the photos after you harvested. You truly make us proud to be fellow bowhunters.

Comment

Go ahead and post Lorena's rewards.... Didn't you have a jeweler come out with the goods and take her home something- For all the wives following along .

Comment

congrats on an amazing hunt. this was a great write-up, very fun to follow along. i hope oneday ill be able to have an african experience similar to yours.

Comment

Michael, this was truly an amazing story and hunt. Congrats on all of your great animals. You did a great job reliving your adventure and taking us along with you. One of the best I have ever read here. Thank you for taking the time out to share your trip with us. Bob

Comment

Michael,

Where are we going to hunt next? This was amaizing!

Comment

that is a hunt of a life time.

Comment

Congrats Michael and thanks for putting gas on my Africa fire!! Truly the hunt of a lifetime and you have it in the memory bank and on video! Congrats again and thanks for all the work putting this story and pics on here for us to enjoy. Hope your whitetail season goes as well! I have never met you but i feel like i know you.

Comment

I've been way for about 4 days for my uncle's funeral, and just spent the last couple of hours catching up. Congratulations on all your trophy's and you did an outstanding job on the pics and story. I felt like I was in the hide with you the entire time. I have never really wanted to go to Africa, but after reading all this, I now have a fire starting to burn inside of me with the desire to experience the Dark Continent. If I had the funds, I would definitely go.

Comment

Originally posted by tomcat3030 View Post
                        That was awesome Michael! I might as well never share another story after that because it will be dismal at best in comparison tothis thread. Thanks for taking us along. I felt like I was looking right over your shoulder the whole time.
                        Thanks, but not all, bud! That's the best part about this site is seeing other's experiences. I look forward to reading a hunting report from you in the future!!!!!

Originally posted by ItsLeo View Post
                        You know Micheal you got an outstanding start on the spiral horns. Nyala, bushbuck and Kudu. Now you need the eland!

Just giving you a reason to go back
                        As if a reason was needed.... Amazing how graceful those huge monsters are, will definitely be on the top of my list on a hopefully return trip one day!!!!

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                        This recap is incredible. We just left Serapa several weeks ago!!! Apie and Yolande are the best! And your right... the new lodge is WWWAAAYYYY over the top
                        Thanks! Small world, and yes Apie and Yolande were great!!!! How was your hunt? I would love to hear more about your trip.

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Go ahead and post Lorena's rewards.... Didn't you have a jeweler come out with the goods and take her home something- For all the wives following along .
                        I hadn't taken a picture of the them, but yes, at my request, Anthony and Dries had jewelry brought out. I figured Lorena would never expect it as she would figure I would be so consumed in the hunting. She was pleasantly suprised to receive the beautiful items.

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                        Michael,

Where are we going to hunt next? This was amaizing!
                        Thanks! Back to deer hunting at the lease in Brady over the next few months....hopefully will have more good news to share

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                        I've been way for about 4 days for my uncle's funeral,
                        Sorry to hear of your loss. Thanks for your comments about the hunt.

Comment

That was the best thread I've ever read! What an amazing job putting that together! Thanks for sharing that and a big congrats to you!

Comment

Thanks for taking us along. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Comment

Wow! Great story, thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Incredible recap! Thanks so much, for taking the time, to take us on this awesome journey!

Comment

Working...
                                X