No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of this one last night.. Bowman.. well had one, then went back for seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
      Bit of this one last night.. Bowman.. well had one, then went back for seconds!
      The John J Bowman Single Barrel and Weller 12 or Antique are my favorite daily drinkers!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
        Whoa.. I'm not familiar with this one.. what does it compare to?
        To me, it tastes almost identical to Elijah Craig 18. Both are both sweet and spicy with a hint of oak, smoke, and vanilla. It's certainly easier to find than Elijah Craig 18, but a lot of store owners want to jack up the prices well above MSRP, which is around $79

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
          This bottle is nearing it’s end and I haven’t seen a replacement bottle at a reasonable price in over a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It floats around on secondary for 120-130

Comment

I left these at the store for all you NASCAR fans. Heard it had a complex flavor profile of mustache wax, tobacco, oil, and a hint of burnt rubber.

Comment

If your not first your last

Comment

Tried the 1792 Sweet Wheat last night, very good, still wish I could track down a bottle!

Comment

I’m still in search of an EHT 4G and SB. 4G is impossible, but if anyone sees a SB or has one and wants to trade, let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    I’m still in search of an EHT 4G and SB. 4G is impossible, but if anyone sees a SB or has one and wants to trade, let me know. Thanks!
                    Small batch or Single Barrel? 4g goes for about 360-375 secondary

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      Small batch or Single Barrel?
                      Oops. Sorry. Single Barrel.

Comment

Oops. Sorry. Single Barrel.
                        If you don’t find one I can pick one up before I go to Houston next. Have found a place or two that usually have it

Comment

If you don’t find one I can pick one up before I go to Houston next. Have found a place or two that usually have it
                          Right on! Thanks! Let me know what you are looking for and I’ll see if I can help.

Comment

Blantons collection is going a little crazy. Have a buddy holding a SFTB for me and also 10 mini grenades coming to me

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Do you ever travel to Lafayette? I could snag you an EHSB? They pop up hear occasionally. 4G not so much....

I do enjoy [emoji4] some Blantons too bphillips [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and a slow connection

Comment

Blantons collection is going a little crazy. Have a buddy holding a SFTB for me and also 10 mini grenades coming to me

Nice! SFTB is great. I picked up a Gold, too. My Blanton’s collection got crazy as well. At one point I had 12 minis. I’ve given a bunch away and traded a few 750mls. It’s a great daily drinker.

Comment

Working...
                                X