No announcement yet.

My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know he does, but when he has a boy of his own then he will really know. It was 18 years ago when we came home from the hospital with him, I was just sitting there rocking him to sleep when it hit me like a ton of bricks. Scared the heck out of me because I never knew that kind of love until that moment. I hope he has that one day.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      He KNOWS it! Believe me he does.
      He will be raking that hide before you know it............and believe me he knows how much you love him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        I know he does, but when he has a boy of his own then he will really know. It was 18 years ago when we came home from the hospital with him, I was just sitting there rocking him to sleep when it hit me like a ton of bricks. Scared the heck out of me because I never knew that kind of love until that moment. I hope he has that one day.

Hoggslayer

He will.
        Our son told my wife he knew we loved him as a child, but until our grandson was born he did not understand how much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to Tampa, Fl. We had a chance to vistit with my Nephew, Lt. Horn of the US Navy. This is Clays cusin, a helicopter instructor and dang good role model.

Super proud of both these boys.
          Triffic is crazy on I75 but we are almost there. Cruise ship leaves tommorow.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Scuba diving in Cozamel with Clay. Had a blast.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Scuba diving in Cozamel with Clay. Had a blast.

Hoggslayer
              Heck yeah.........ya'll enjoy

Comment

More pics from scuba with Clay and his friend today. We had a blast.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Very cool!
                  Continue having fun and enjoying your boy

Comment

Well it seems Clay's super hero power also attracts girls. Here in Mexico he's fighting them off like mosquitoes.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Who popped him on the nose?

Comment

Wrestling with his friend in tbe hotel room in Tampa and busted his nose on the floor.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Wrestling with his friend in tbe hotel room in Tampa and busted his nose on the floor.

Hoggslayer

Thought maybe a jealous Senorita got hold of him.

Comment

You tell him when he’s bird watching, those Double-Breasted Brown Bed-Thrashers are beautiful to behold, but they have all kinds of nasty side effects if you ain’t careful!

Comment

What an inspirational young man. Good Job Dad

Comment

We just made it back to Tampa. Waiting on the wife and kids to get their luggage. We had a great time. Clay is exhausted. Now we just got to take the 1000 mile trip home.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Working...
                                X