Originally posted by Dude Briggs View Post
        It's good on top, crap on the bottom
        thats what she said! had to..

Comment

Originally posted by chastings77 View Post
          thats what she said! Had to.. :d
          :d:d:d

Comment

Well I crossed over the Canadian yesterday on Hwy 385 and it was running pretty good. I figure Meredith outta still be catching water???

Comment

Anyone hunt this past weekend??

Comment

I’m going up there at the end of mulie season is it possible to camp at one of the trail heads then hike in early in the morning or is it better to camp in the back country

Comment

We've done it both ways.. as soon as you think you figure out the best way about it the mule deer teach you otherwise. We've learned to play it by ear and not be married to one area

Comment

DuramaxDude - I was out last weekend, thought it would be good weather wise but didn't see much. Lots of sign and tracks around, I suspect there is a lot of movement at night.

The youth program was out in force last weekend, lots of campers and young hunters. They camped in upper plum creek. I never heard any rifle fire though.

Comment

It's big enough, umif they're in the next canyon over you won't hear a rifle

Comment

DuramaxDude - I was out last weekend, thought it would be good weather wise but didn't see much. Lots of sign and tracks around, I suspect there is a lot of movement at night.

The youth program was out in force last weekend, lots of campers and young hunters. They camped in upper plum creek. I never heard any rifle fire though.
                        How far back west towards to river was the water? Is it at or a little past Martins Canyon does anyone know?

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                            How far back west towards to river was the water? Is it at or a little past Martins Canyon does anyone know?
                            I hiked in from Martin's canyon week before last. I watched a boat go around towards Evans. Looked like the water might be in Evans now.

Comment

I hiked in from Martin's canyon week before last. I watched a boat go around towards Evans. Looked like the water might be in Evans now.
                              You hiked in from/at Martins Canyon or you hiked into Martins Canyon from Blue West or somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                                You hiked in from/at Martins Canyon or you hiked into Martins Canyon from Blue West or somewhere?
                                From blue west, the tiny cove just east of Martin's canyon to be precise. I went the normal route down the dirt road to the second gate and then on the trail all the way to Martins.

Comment

Working...
                                X