No announcement yet.

50+? Get Vaccinated!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My shingles are internal. They feel like they are burning my nerves in my shoulders down my sides when they are active.

Since I have chronic respiratory failure I get bronchitis several times a year. The shingles always follow the treatment of the bronchitis.

I have been turned down for shingrex due to age.

Comment

Never had it, but I've heard that it really hurts!

Comment

Shingles is a painful skin condition and is on the rise in the U.S., but the reason for the increase remains unclear.

For what it's worth?

Comment

Get the vaccine. I have shingles now. On top of my head and around right eye. Week 1, hopefully to will be gone sooner then later!

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
            Yeah, something that never crossed my mind until the blisters started? I recently quit smoking and cut back on my Bourbon intake..told my Doc this morning my system is out of whack without the daily poison?
            Kinda ...was told stress can bring it on.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ouch

Comment

Shingles are no joke.

Comment

Just seeing this. When I was little and had chicken pox, I had blood blisters like that on my palms and our family doc had no explantion for it. Scared my parents to death but it ran it's course and went away. Never seen that again til this thread.

Comment

I had 3 cases of chicken pox between 30 and 40 years of age.
                    I have been vacinated with both types of vaccine.

Comment

My brother had it on his legs. I thought he was blowing the pain out of proportion until I saw him in person and I could see pain on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                        Just seeing this. When I was little and had chicken pox, I had blood blisters like that on my palms and our family doc had no explantion for it. Scared my parents to death but it ran it's course and went away. Never seen that again til this thread.
                        Last night was the 1st to get some sleep more than 30+- minutes having to get up.

This morning the blisters are almost all scaled over, turned black now. This has been the "damedest" crazy thing I've ever had. On the downside now I hope!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

50+? Get Vaccinated!!

Try having shingles on your **** like I am getting over right now. That’s right, on my junk! Talk about a bad few weeks. Obviously, the doctor thought it was the STD version, but it made no sense. Wouldn’t you know it, the shingles test came back positive! I’m only 31. I’m just praying there is no permanent feeling loss associated with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep well worth the cost.

Comment

50+? Get Vaccinated!!

I had them back in the middle 70’s before they had any remedies.
                              Had them solid on my left side from middle of my stomach to middle of my back and from my neck to my waist.
                              Thought I was going to die, literally.
                              Yes, I took the vaccine, no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My then 32 y/o son got them.........bad stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X