No announcement yet.

Let's see your bolt guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only pic I have of her now. Ruger m77 predator in 6.5 creedmoor wearing a swfa SS 10x

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
      Here's a little better of a pic of my browning A-bolt medallion in 270. Still trying to learn how to take good pics of my rifles.
      [ATTACH]835003[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]835004[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Certainly not a pro but do try to take tasteful pictures of my firearms, sorry no feet, dirty clothes on the floor or cluttered work benches will be seen in my pics. I do believe that lighting is a key factor.

Taking outdoor pictures in bright daylight will result in harsh shadows. Try taking pics on overcast day or when the sun is behind a cloud.

This pic of my 223AI was taken when there was no direct sunlight. My pool was used as the background, I used a slow shutter speed to give the water droplets from the pool sprinklers a different look. (they are the streaks you see)

Lighting can be controlled indoors also.

Here is a pic of my CZ in 204 Ruger taken on a bench in my shop. Notice the soft shadows.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
        Certainly not a pro but do try to take tasteful pictures of my firearms, sorry no feet, dirty clothes on the floor or cluttered work benches will be seen in my pics. I do believe that lighting is a key factor.

Taking outdoor pictures in bright daylight will result in harsh shadows. Try taking pics on overcast day or when the sun is behind a cloud.

This pic of my 223AI was taken when there was no direct sunlight. My pool was used as the background, I used a slow shutter speed to give the water droplets from the pool sprinklers a different look. (they are the streaks you see)

Lighting can be controlled indoors also.

Here is a pic of my CZ in 204 Ruger taken on a bench in my shop. Notice the soft shadows.

Beautiful pics, I take all my pictures with my iPhone se. I've gotten good at taking pictures of the fish I caught over the summer, now I'm working on getting better pictures of my rifles. Takes practice to get good at this and I'm certainly moving forward.

Comment

Two of my favorite bolt guns. Savage FV-SR .22lr and my APR Custom in 6.5 Creedmoor.

Comment

Comment

Ruger M77 tang safety in 250-3000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

APR 280 AI and 6.5-284 built by Frank Wilson.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

1969 Sako L579 Forester Carbine .243 Winchester
                  Grandpa's, now mine

Last edited by KLWoodall; 04-12-2017, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Let's see your bolt guns

[ATTACH]Remington 700 LR in 25-06
                    Attached Files

Comment

in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                        Ruger M77 tang safety in 250-3000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That sure is a pretty rifle!

Comment

My WTO built 7 rem mag bore rider. 26" proof senders lite on a defiance deviant hunter action. Sitting in a McMillan HTG stock. Jewel trigger. Leupold mk6 3-18x44 TMR C2 turrets.

It's WTObrotger is in the classifieds. 6.5-284. No pics with me lol.

Comment

M70 Featherweight in .22-250. Can't begin to remember how many hogs it has accounted for--

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
                              That sure is a pretty rifle!

Thanks! I've got a few "tacti-cool" bolt guns but I love the older classic lines for deer hunting. I've also got another Ruger RSI in 243. Sharp little rifles.

Comment

Savage Axis .260 Rem
                                26" ER Shaw barrel
                                10x42 SWFA SS
                                Stock trigger adjusted to 3ish lbs
                                Boyd's Pro Varmint stock

It's a solid budget build. I'm going to have to throw some new paint on it as I didn't do the prep work very well the first time. Any suggestions on how I should paint the stock?

Comment

Working...
                                X