Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawke Optics

Hey Guy's and Gal's,

Has anyone heard of Hawke Optics. All the research I've done says they are a quality riflescope.

I ask because I won the top prize in the CameralandNY.com November giveaway. It's a Hawke Optics Sidewinder 10-50x60mm riflescope. I'm beyond happy however I have no rifle for it to go on that will take advantage of the 10-50 power. I'm thinking 300, 338 or a 6.5 creedmore.

Andrew

I have a hawke scope on my crossbow very happy with it. Next scope I get for a crossbow is going to be a hawke. Sorry I can't help you with the rifle scopes.

Comment

Saw a bad review on HAWKE youtube it. I'd get a Vortex from Arrowsmith (GTDW) on this forum-special pricing for TBH too.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
        Saw a bad review on HAWKE youtube it. I'd get a Vortex from Arrowsmith (GTDW) on this forum-special pricing for TBH too.
        Hey I didn't pay for it I won it in a month give away so buying something different isn't what I'm out for.

Comment

See a lot of them placed on higher end airguns. A couple of the Field Target Airgun shoots I have gone to they are the most popular.

If you decide to sell let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
            See a lot of them placed on higher end airguns. A couple of the Field Target Airgun shoots I have gone to they are the most popular.

If you decide to sell let me know.
            Currently I don't even have a rifle to put it on. Drop me a PM Taz as I may just sell it to save the money of buying ANOTHER rifle. hahaha

Comment

10-50x60mm is a bizarre size, suited for limited applications. I do like Hawke scopes though, for lower-budget builds. I have at least two on air rifles and .22s

Comment

I like their crossbow scopes, no experience other than that.

Comment

Another thumbs up for their crossbow scopes.

cricman

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
                    It's a Hawke Optics Sidewinder 10-50x60mm riflescope. I'm beyond happy however I have no rifle for it to go on that will take advantage of the 10-50 power. I'm thinking 300, 338 or a 6.5 creedmore.
                    Congrats on the very nice score as Doug gives back so much to the hunting and birding community.
                    Is your scope the newer ED model ?

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                    winner , winner chicken dinner .... PCP target air rifle scope (see above)

if priced right, you could easily sell that scope on the yellow screen - air rifle forum

PM me if you need any more info

Comment

Hey Blake,

The scope is the Hawke Optics Sidewinder ED 10-50x60mm so I'd venture to say it is the new ED glass scope. I noticed in all my research of the scope they are BIG in the UK and air gun community because of UK firearm regulations everyone owns airguns across the pond. They appear to be becoming increasingly popular in the US.

PM me the info about yellow screen as I will probably be trying to sell it. I'll list it here also. I currently don't have a rifle that it would be useful on.

Andrew

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      Congrats on the very nice score as Doug gives back so much to the hunting and birding community.
                      Is your scope the newer ED model ?

winner , winner chicken dinner .... PCP target air rifle scope (see above)

if priced right, you could easily sell that scope on the yellow screen - air rifle forum

PM me if you need any more info

Comment

Working...
                      X