Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      What's this tapping talk ???
      HAHA im just as lost as you are!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        What's this tapping talk ???

Originally posted by GarrettRob17 View Post
        HAHA im just as lost as you are!

Tapatalk it's a app for your phone makes it easier to post photos and subscribe to certain threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got word that I am officially getting on a lease in Tom Green County! Just need to finalize a few things with the lease manager then I will be ready to start taking my things there and getting setup! I will be sharing a few pictures of my setup and the property once im able to get out there.

Comment

Just got word that I am officially getting on a lease in Tom Green County! Just need to finalize a few things with the lease manager then I will be ready to start taking my things there and getting setup! I will be sharing a few pictures of my setup and the property once im able to get out there.
            Good deal. Congrats on the new lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
              Good deal. Congrats on the new lease.
              Thank you, used to hunting in Coleman Texas. Excited to see how San Angelo is going to turn out.

Comment

Keep us updated. Should be another great year around Angelo.

Comment

Congrats on new lease, what part of Tom green?

Comment

All ive got so far is that its about 10 min from walmart and about 15-20 min from Angelo State.

Comment

Thats not much to go on

Comment

All ive got so far is that its about 10 min from walmart and about 15-20 min from Angelo State.
                        Maybe just south of town toward Christoval? Either way welcome to the area.

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post

Maybe just south of town toward Christoval? Either way welcome to the area.
                          Yes that would be correct, I am not familiar with the area at all yet.

Comment

Oh your one them kind of people from the south side of the tracks

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              Oh your one them kind of people from the south side of the tracks
                              You can come and visit the other side when ever your ready

Comment

Man I don't know if I would survive on the south side!

I sure would like to come check it out sometime tho!

Comment

Working...
                                X