No announcement yet.

Aaaaand another!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people are just lazy and expect others to do everything for them. The "hunter" probably did nothing after pulling the trigger and asked his buddies to help him/do it for him, because he didn't know how.

Comment

Yep.......another prime example of us as so called hunters being our own worst enemy! !! Just unexplainable at this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

poached off a high fence place?

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
          I am willing to bet they were not going to eat the meat anyway. I’ve never seen that before from someone who eats their kills.
          Go hang out a big taxidermy shop in the hill country for a weekend sometime... It will blow your mind at the amount of meat and the type of meat(animal) that hunters do not want.. I've never understood it.. Never will.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
              You old timers are too dang picky.
              You whine if there's holes in the cape.
              You whine if they bring in half the deer with NO holes in it.

When are you ever going to be happy?

And you could have fresh chicken fried backstrap for dinner, to boot!
              I know. We sound like fishing guides.. Gripe if there is no wind. Gripe because there is too much wind. Gripe because its overcast. Gripe because its sunny and too hot. Gripe because the water is muddy. Gripe because the water is too clear....

I love listening to the morning outdoor show on 610... LOL

Comment

I'm bringing my next deer to you. Amazing work. Looks so lifelike.

Comment

I saw a deer on the side of the road last year that was missing this same part. Looked like it was capped out with a samurai sword.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Isn't that classified as want and waist by the game warden?

Comment

Wooooooooow!

Comment

Ya know the guy or gal might not have known what to do. So, they were overly caucuses and let the pro skin out their trophy. I would give this an okay but the fool who brings a whole deer to the processor .... no. Whole deer as not gutted.

Comment

Hunter is bringing in the other half today! Wants you to stitch’em back together

Comment

people like this should not be allowed to hunt! As its obvious they ruined all the meat

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                              Would that be considered wasting meat?
                              Wanton waste....I believe there is a law about that

Comment

I still don't think bringing that in was near as bad as that last cape that looked like a pack of lions got to it...

Comment

Working...
                                X