Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll just leave this here

Couple seeks court's help to evict 30-year-old son from their home

A 30-year-old man was outraged Tuesday after a judge ordered him to vacate his parents' home. This, after the couple had spent months demanding that he leave their New York residence.

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why don't they post pictures of him? lol

Comment

See that earlier.. They should had kicked his sorry arse out years ago.

Comment

"Michael" needs a 5 finger throat punch and a swift kick to the taint

Comment

I'm not living with my parents unless I am flat broke and desperate, but maybe that's just me though.

Is it really illegal to set all his stuff out in the driveway when he's gone, and change all the locks then call the law if he refuses to leave your property? It belongs to the parents, he is trespassing.
          Last edited by EastTexasMan; 05-22-2018, 12:16 PM.

Comment

kinda funny

Comment

Empty out the fridge and turn off the cable. That might fix it.

Comment

Remove tit from mouth.
                Dont let door hittem.

Comment

They are still enabling him. Blame is on both parties here. They haven't done society any favors by creating a citizen like that.

Comment

Tow the car off, throw his crap out in the front yard and lock the doors behind you.

My step mother's worthless brother lived with his parents until he was like 49. Lived off their social security/retirement. He was an artist and a darn good one. Several of his bronzes are top notch work, but he wouldn't get a job. Lazy jackwagon was always borrowing money from my dad and step mother to pay his car insurance and stuff. Pizzes me off thinking about it.

After his parents passed away he finally got a job at a convenience store in Fredericksburg. But, he still cant pay his way.

Comment

I have a sibling that's like this. She doesn't live with my parents, but hasn't worked in like 10 years and it's always someone else's fault and she's always attacking the rest of the family for her inability to pay the rent. And to make matters worse, she thinks she's above hourly jobs and refuses to enroll in State run programs designed to help people like her.

She's not a millenial, but she might as well be. Everyone on Planet Earth is crazy except her. Just ask.

Comment

My old man wouldn't need to get a court eviction or even lift a finger. One look from that man and you'd grab what you could and rush for the door

Comment

Funny. Makes financial sense to live with peeps as long as possible...until its time to launch and create own family. Been done for thousands of years. Many cultures just bring the new family into same house.

Freeloaders suck.

Comment

How bout "GTFO before I beat your ***"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in the opposite situation, I need to evict my parents from my house. We moved them in after the old man got disabled and now he thinks he runs the house. Mom is a saint, we'd keep her if they would split up. Told them this weekend they have three years to find a place, cause we're leaving after the kid graduates from hs. Moving closer in to work and getting a bay house for the weekends.

Comment

Working...
                              X