Double Down attraction capabilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
    Let’s clarify...you do not line up a fence line with 30+ Temporary feeder pens while you pay for a high fence to be put up to keep deer from jumping out....you do this to get them to jump in.

Frankly I have nothing against the feed...Holden has screwed a lot of people over that have gotten on his lease only to be denied to shoot a buck but when they left after a weekend hunt...Holden’s buddy’s or family shot the deer. It’s a proven fact if you are not in his click you will be used just to fill a spot. Frankly I’m surprised someone hasn’t really whipped his short *ss really good.

And yes he has done a lot a good things for hunts for kids, etc...but if we are gonna call a spade a spade then we will call the whole spade - not just the positive half people want to talk about.

Again I have nothing against the feed...

As far as Peyton ...he seems to get his Napoleon panties in a wad when either Holden or DD gets commented on.

Originally posted by TKK View Post
    Just your post above is a perfect example - butt hurt? No...... just rational people not buying into the hype that you have chosen to buy into

I am not mad at holden or DD. Never said it was not a good feed. If any other feed company was doing the same silly "over promotion" of their feed I would feel the same

What I (and many many others object to) is the over promotion, info commercial type hype that the DD people put out.

Some of us have been around long enough to recognize the exaggeration
    when we see it. Some of the sensationalized claims about what this feed does is silly IMO.

Keep in mind that the vast majority of hunters out there cannot put feeders out every 100 acres and do not have an unlimited feed bill. It is very close to being a feed lot whether you want to admit it or not. I have even read claims that "deer will pass up natural browse so they can eat DD feed" - who in their right mind would believe that if you know anything about free range deer?

So for the average hunter, feeding enough DD to produce 200 inch deer will never happen. But the promotion draws people in on the hope that they too can reproduce what Holdens ranch does. I do not like seeing people being taken advantage of and spending their hard earned money on promoters. So if you think that is being "butt hurt" then go ahead and believe that.

Last but not least - if anyone dares to question the miracle feed, the "soldiers" come out in force to bash anyone who dares question their feed - please observe what your response will be to this post - you will prove my point by your response.

Both of y’all have personal grievances or opinions again Holden, but admit he created a good product. I’ve heard your opinions before, but you continue to s’*t on every DD thread on TBH.

I know Brett but I will not be a part of his marketing. I’ve repeatedly told him to tone it down and resisted his requests to use my pics in his advertising. The fact is that he brought a new product to market and there is a lot of exposure in a short time. Maybe his style works. I’m able to look beyond the internet’s opinion and evaluate a product compared to its competition. I’ve fed other brands that were inconsistent ingredients, inconsistent availability, and unpredictable. I switched to DD in ‘15 because I was tired of profit dictating the ingredients of the feed I was buying. Highest TDN, higher consumption, and a consistent recipe win in my book. My opinion is that DD is a good, consistent product.

If they hang their hat on LF giants at least they’re not like Purina or L&E that consistently promote their feed with pics of BREEDER BUCKS.

Y’all can call me all the names you want, it only exposes the weakness of your opinions. I only speak up because you continue to dogpile every thread about DD.

I buy it, you don’t. Move on!

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
      Both of y’all have personal grievances or opinions again Holden, but admit he created a good product. I’ve heard your opinions before, but you continue to s’*t on every DD thread on TBH.

I know Brett but I will not be a part of his marketing. I’ve repeatedly told him to tone it down and resisted his requests to use my pics in his advertising. The fact is that he brought a new product to market and there is a lot of exposure in a short time. Maybe his style works. I’m able to look beyond the internet’s opinion and evaluate a product compared to its competition. I’ve fed other brands that were inconsistent ingredients, inconsistent availability, and unpredictable. I switched to DD in ‘15 because I was tired of profit dictating the ingredients of the feed I was buying. Highest TDN, higher consumption, and a consistent recipe win in my book. My opinion is that DD is a good, consistent product.

If they hang their hat on LF giants at least they’re not like Purina or L&E that consistently promote their feed with pics of BREEDER BUCKS.

Y’all can call me all the names you want, it only exposes the weakness of your opinions. I only speak up because you continue to dogpile every thread about DD.

Unfortunately you exposed your struggles to comprehend what you read...I stated I have nothing against the feed...what part of that do you not understand?

Secondly what I stated about Holden is not a F’n opinion...it is pure fact. If you do not know anything about it then don’t comment.

Comment

Apparently, you’re OPINION must be heard. Do you have anything to say about the OP’s topic? According to posts other than mine, DD is more attractive than its competitors. Have you bought any and want to share your actual experience or do you want to continue to spew your hate based on your personal opinion?

Comment

I think I’ll have a cocktail 🤫

Comment

Apparently, you’re OPINION must be heard. Do you have anything to say about the OP’s topic? According to posts other than mine, DD is more attractive than its competitors. Have you bought any and want to share your actual experience or do you want to continue to spew your hate based on your personal opinion?
            I’m embarrassed for you...that can not decipher the difference between opinion and fact.

Comment

I’m embarrassed for you...that can not decipher the difference between opinion and fact.

Aww [emoji8]

Please tell me where I’m wrong about the product. Leave your personal opinions at the door. It’s childish that you have to resort to name calling, vague insults, and personal attacks to try to make a point, while admitting that the product you consistently s’*t on is good. If you don’t like “it”, don’t buy it. We heard ya.

Comment

Aww [emoji8]

Please tell me where I’m wrong about the product. Leave your personal opinions at the door. It’s childish that you have to resort to name calling, vague insults, and personal attacks to try to make a point, while admitting that the product you consistently s’*t on is good. If you don’t like “it”, don’t buy it. We heard ya.
                Ugh....seriously you should have someone read and explain for you.

Comment

Double Down attraction capabilities

Ugh....seriously you should have someone read and explain for you.

Again, so weak and vague. Pick up your panties and speak to your actual experience with DD, not where it hurt you.

Comment

Well....let me get off the current topic and back to the topic at hand.

I was contacted by Bee County Co-Op this week which is a feed very close to the same TDN% as DD. They got me some of their feed in hand and I’m going to do my best to do a side-by-side comparison taste test of the two in front of a game camera. I tried this once before with another feed, but had some technical difficulties, but with a couple new cameras will give this a shot. We are headed to fill feeders out west first week of May and will try it then. We shall see.

Thank you all for your responses and feedback above. It has been a plethora of knowledge and opinions to read thru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Actual experience should be what’s important here.

Comment

Peyton...follow along and let me simplify it for you.

I stated that I have nothing against the product.

You keep harping to me about the product and stated “tell me where I am wrong about the product”...

And DD has not hurt me...I do not have a dog in the DD fight!

I have only expressed facts about Holden.

You read Holden and your mind immediately comprehends DD...seriously dude are you that stupid?

Comment

Peyton...follow along and let me simplify it for you.

I stated that I have nothing against the product.

You keep harping to me about the product and stated “tell me where I am wrong about the product”...

And DD has not hurt me...I do not have a dog in the DD fight!

I have only expressed facts about Holden.

You read Holden and your mind immediately comprehends DD...seriously dude are you that stupid?

Does this thread or any other thread you’ve s’*t on have HIS name on it?

Your personal attack is obvious, tired, and weak. You have nothing to say about the product.

Comment

Y'all need to stop drinking while TBH'n and feed the darn deer as you please. MOST feeds on the market today are enough to get the "supplemental" box checked. DD is an awesome feed as many others are also. But they don't shove their feed down my throat...i can show plenty of studs that aren't pen deer with LnE but what would I gain? Notta... Just as fair I'm sure many others could brag about their DD or Purina bucks...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Y'all need to stop drinking while TBH'n and feed the darn deer as you please. MOST feeds on the market today are enough to get the "supplemental" box checked. DD is an awesome feed as many others are also. But they don't shove their feed down my throat...i can show plenty of studs that aren't pen deer with LnE but what would I gain? Notta... Just as fair I'm sure many others could brag about their DD or Purina bucks...

Box checked [emoji6]

Comment

Please re-read the first sentence of my post.

You also agreed with what I stated was my only issue with DD - I said it is over promoted - you stated the exact same in your post. So we do agree on something!

Adios
                                Last edited by TKK; 04-22-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X