Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas Cover Up

Like I've said from day 1.
    500 world wide "leads". On one man??? Don't think so...

22,000 hours of video on one man??? Don't think so...

12 federal search warrants and another 1500 leads.. One man??
    Nope.

This lady is getting fed up.
    As we all should be..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent 7 days in Vegas a few weeks ago for the JR National Finals Rodeo. Probably rode with 10 different cabbies working that night. Every one of them said the same thing.... More than one shooter, from multiple locations, and the government is hiding/covering up something. Two of the cabbies actually were picking up at ground zero. They both called bull**** on the lone shooter and echoes. I asked one about lack of video and he said were being videoed now. Cameras catch everything in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      I spent 7 days in Vegas a few weeks ago for the JR National Finals Rodeo. Probably rode with 10 different cabbies working that night. Every one of them said the same thing.... More than one shooter, from multiple locations, and the government is hiding/covering up something. Two of the cabbies actually were picking up at ground zero. They both called bull**** on the lone shooter and echoes. I asked one about lack of video and he said were being videoed now. Cameras catch everything in Vegas.

I was there 2 weeks after the shooting. All my drivers said the same thing .

Comment

I Am 100% positive just from hearing the shots that there was more than one gunmen and when they threw thats "echo" BS out there that when I knew the cover up had began.. Among many other things!!!!

The truth WILL eventually come out and when it does it won't be anything CLOSE to what we have been told from day 1..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          I Am 100% positive just from hearing the shots that there was more than one gunmen and when they threw thats "echo" BS out there that when I knew the cover up had began.. Among many other things!!!!

The truth WILL eventually come out and when it does it won't be anything CLOSE to what we have been told from day 1..
          One cabbie said “they were “ hearding cats” shots from all sides”. “ they didn’t want anyone to leave”

Comment

One cabbie said “they were “ hearding cats” shots from all sides”. “ they didn’t want anyone to leave”
            Yet so few want to believe this.

Comment

Theories on why possible multiple shooter info would be covered up? Also, what is thought to be the motive or ultimate goal of leaving "no one" alive? Guess I'm missing all of the conspiracy aspect of this, but curious to know of any factual info available.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                Theories on why possible multiple shooter info would be covered up? Also, what is thought to be the motive or ultimate goal of leaving "no one" alive? Guess I'm missing all of the conspiracy aspect of this, but curious to know of any factual info available.
                No theory. I just tend to believe eyewitnesses, folks that were there, over the FBI.. As far as "factual" info goes, it's out there but I guess it depends on what one chooses to believe.. Eyewitness accounts should mean a lot but for some reason, in this case, they don't..
                I believe nothing that we have been fed by the Feds or LVPD to this point..
                The truth will eventually surface.
                Last edited by PondPopper; 12-30-2017, 07:17 AM.

Comment

No theory. I just tend to believe eyewitnesses, folks that were there, over the FBI.. As far as "factual" info goes, it's out there but I guess it depends on what one chooses to believe.. I believe nothing that we have been fed to this point..
                  Yup..................

Comment

You just think you're mad now. If you finish your thought above it should continue... And not one person responsible for the cover up gets in trouble at all.

Also if a person watched day 1 -3 of this event and they didn't see huge flaws yet still believe what they're being told, no one can help them. Way too many things to list.

Now they say the shooters motive won't be released until next Oct. LOL Geez. I'm sure they have a good reason to wait that long. They knew by day #2.
                    Last edited by RiverRat1; 12-30-2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      You just think you're mad now. If you finish your thought above it should continue... And not one person responsible for the cover up gets in trouble at all.

Also if a person watched day 1 -3 of this event and they didn't see huge flaws yet still believe what they're being told, no one can help them. Way too many things to list.

Now they say the shooters motive won't be released until next Oct. LOL Geez. I'm sure they have a good reason to wait that long. They knew by day #2.
                      Exactly.. They are tripping over themselves now.
                      "No affiliation" 10 hours after the shooting yet no motive for 10 more months???? What a joke.. They knew right??

I guess it will take that long for them to write the script...
                      Or they are hoping folks just forget and this just "goes away"..

Comment

Now if pitts had done the killing there would be more interest.

Comment

No theory. I just tend to believe eyewitnesses, folks that were there, over the FBI.. As far as "factual" info goes, it's out there but I guess it depends on what one chooses to believe.. Eyewitness accounts should mean a lot but for some reason, in this case, they don't..
                          I believe nothing that we have been fed by the Feds or LVPD to this point..
                          The truth will eventually surface.

So you really think the average citizen in the middle of being shot at has the ability to distinguish a single rapid fire gunshot from multiple shooters?

I think that’s reaching........a lot.

The amount of panic, screaming, running, trampling, etc that was going on.....I think I can honestly say I would give a **** less if it was one shooter or multiples I would be concerned about getting my *** out of there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Given the FBI's history over the past few decades, the FBI has given us zero reason to trust a thing they say or do. The Vegas Sheriff department is either being puppeted, or is completely incompetent. There are eye witness stories, but you have to think about the scene, circumstances, and that eye witness testimony is often times inaccurate. I've been saying from the beginning I think this is the hotel using their money and connections to cover up negligence, but at this point I don't know what to think. The fact that they are giving a time line for release of motive is remarkably suspicious.
                            Last edited by Clay C; 12-30-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              So you really think the average citizen in the middle of being shot at has the ability to distinguish a single rapid fire gunshot from multiple shooters?

I think that’s reaching........a lot.

The amount of panic, screaming, running, trampling, etc that was going on.....I think I can honestly say I would give a **** less if it was one shooter or multiples I would be concerned about getting my *** out of there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              So you believe the FBI over folks that were there????? Surely not!!! If you do then your mind is made up..
                              Have you watched/listened to any of the footage from the shooting.. Do you believe in their "echo theory". If a gun fires 15 times I would expect to hear 15 echoes not 20,22,23 not to mention the volume change...

I guess this boils down to wether or not a person believes the FBI..
                              I never have and still don't.. Their reputation precedes them..

Comment

Working...
                              X