Smoothest drawing bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoothest drawing bow

What do y'all think the smoothest drawing bow on the market now is. I've had switch back z7 and now still shooting a creed. I'm looking for a new bow. I like lighter bows. I've tried the no cam and the new triax the last two days at my local shop. I'm open to all brands. I've tried the new pse stealth and I'm leaning towards it.

I'm not big on speed either. Had back surgery 5 years ago. I'm shooting 58/28 now with a 400 arrow and my speed is 253. Had a pass through last weekend on a 100 pound hog at 34 yards with the new rage +p

Comment

Chill X by a long shot for me. I have a bow range set up in New Waverly if you want to swing by and shoot mine.....29" draw.....

Comment

Creed is the best I have ever drawn...and Im big on smooth

Comment

If your looking at new then go try as many as you can. Let the bow pick you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
            Chill X by a long shot for me. I have a bow range set up in New Waverly if you want to swing by and shoot mine.....29" draw.....
            Thanks, your only 18 miles away. My daughter has the chill and I should have bought me one too.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
              If your looking at new then go try as many as you can. Let the bow pick you.
              That's what I always do. I've always been big on Mathews but I just can't seem to like the halon and the new triax. I like the way they shoot but they just seem heavy in your hand.

Comment

Oneida

Comment

I have to say the No Cam HTR for me...

Comment

When I was shopping for a bow last year the no cam htr was the smoothest hands down. However it was slow as Christmas! I ended up going with an Elite and am still very pleased with how smooth it is while still getting decent speed.

Comment

My halon is the smoothest bow I’ve ever laid my hands on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m shooting the Elite E35. Went to CCR four years ago and shot everything to me the Elite was hands down the smoothest.

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
                          I’m shooting the Elite E35. Went to CCR four years ago and shot everything to me the Elite was hands down the smoothest.

X2 but I haven’t drawn another bow since to compare it to because to me it just can’t get any smoother so there is no need. And the let off is redonkulous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No cam is what I shoot. I bought it because I have a bad shoulder.

Comment

Obsession has a smother draw then did any of my Mathews, Hoyt's, or PSE' s.

Comment

Working...
                              X