Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trump vs nfl

he has them fired up now!

Yea while I agree with him, it's not his place to say that thy should fire the players.

That's up to us as viewers to use our 'voice' in not watching or supporting. Once money runs out for those contracts I bet they shut up and just get back to playing. But you know this seems a lot like the baseball strike back in the 90's, people won't forget these players doing this. Baseball never has been as big since then.

Comment

He does have them fired up for sure. I would think he has more things on his platter that need attention. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
        He does have them fired up for sure. I would think he has more things on his platter that need attention. Oh well.
        Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
          He certainly has a lot On his plate but his dont see anything wrong with expressing his opinion on the subject. Especially when he is fairly sure that opinion is shared with the majority of the country.

Comment

I would liken to bet trump gets major bonus points off this. He's just saying what the majority of the U.S. is quietly thinking!!! No different than Obama expressing his support on what 2% of the population were loudly blaring out!

Comment

A lot of the swamp donkeys are already coming out to make statements against the president.

I watch some football to get a break from all the political stuff.

Comment

Seemed like the ESPN scroller had more Trump updates than scores today between the nfl and warriors issues.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  Seemed like the ESPN scroller had more Trump updates than scores today between the nfl and warriors issues.
                  This is garbage week in cfb
                  Bama & vandy????

Comment

So when half of the nfl "takes a knee" are we not going to have football at all?

I wonder if anyone will take a knee in England tomorrow?

Comment

Instead of black NFL players aspiring the young African American's on the power of working hard and achieving the American dream....they collect their million dollar checks and preach hatred and low expectations of success on their youth.
                      Best quote to sum this up......."Miller Timer" ..JJ

Comment

Free speech, all-around, I guess. Thing about free speech is that it is not necessarily free from consequences. Some may object to the president expressing his opinion regarding the expression of opinions by certain athletes. Athletes raising a gloved fist and bowing their head during the national anthem at the Mexico Olympics was pretty shocking and viewed as embarrassing to the country by many. This outbreak of kneeling during the national anthem by millionaire athletes and supported by some of their billionaire owners (John Mara and others) is indeed free speech -- bought and paid for by those who fought and died for the flag and the ideals expressed in the national anthem. So, yes, those folks are free to express themselves in memorable fashion, and you can believe that the rest of the country will indeed remember their actions.

Comment

I love it. Tell it like it is. No sugar coating it. Livin in libs heads (plenty of space).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Instead of black NFL players aspiring the young African American's on the power of working hard and achieving the American dream....they collect their million dollar checks and preach hatred and low expectations of success on their youth.
                            Best quote to sum this up......."Miller Timer" ..JJ
                            This PLUS what longhorn cop said!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              I wonder if anyone will take a knee in England tomorrow?
                              Yup.
                              They did it.
                              Along with retired players as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X