Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go bitcoin go...!!!

Comment

Bitcoin hit resistance at 9925 dipped now it's about to slingshot over 10k and that will become its support

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
        Who in here was smart/lucky enough to guess the bottom of the latest bitcoin dip was $6,200. Your reward is she's about to kiss $10,000 again. ��
        got close. back in at $7,100.

Comment

eyeballing XRP... super stagnant last 3 days. may be bubbling waiting for eruption to $1.50.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
            eyeballing XRP... super stagnant last 3 days. may be bubbling waiting for eruption to $1.50.

Just grab a few more XRP hoping the BTC will pull it up with it when it takes off...

Comment

How does everyone feel about ADA? its been pretty BLAH since the first of the year...
              Anyone hear anything happening with them?

Just wondering if I should HODL longer on it or cut it loose and find something else for those funds to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                How does everyone feel about ADA? its been pretty BLAH since the first of the year...

Just wondering if I should HODL longer on it or cut it loose and find something else for those funds to be in.
                i just cut mine loose. threw it down on XRP

a buddy of mine sent this to me a couple of days ago.

❗️Ripple (XRP)

Buy : $0.9 - $1.07
                Sell : $1.5 - $2 - $3

Love it or hate it, but you can't ignore the fact that it makes you money.
                This coin has been added to exchanges you have never even heard of.
                This has same reach as bitcoin worldwide and people(new entrants in crypto) have always chosen it over Bitcoin as it being cheaper.
                Even CNBC demonstrated on LIVE TV how to buy it.
                (https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/how-to-buy-ripple.html)

Recent News :
                Ripple Partnered With Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority To Offer Pilot Program For Banks
                Western Union Is Testing Ripple and XRP for Money Transfers

These kind of news are gonna keep coming and XRP is gonna pump no matter what you think of it.
                If you hate it, keep your emotions aside and embrace it.
                Money over emotions!!!

Note : BTC still has to test 10400 level. It either breaks it or dumps from there. So USD values will vary according to BTC.
                set some of your buys lower than $0.9 in case BTC dumps.
                Last edited by garza; 02-15-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

BTC 10K

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    Bitcoin hit resistance at 9925 dipped now it's about to slingshot over 10k and that will become its support
                    We're here

Comment

LOL at Tron and Vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post

Supposed to have smart contracts going by Q2 of 2018. The founder has been doing a ton of interviews on Youtube.

Comment

I’m HODLing my ADA

Skinny

Comment

VIBE is pumping. Almost halfway back to my original investment price. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              LOL at Tron and Vibe.
                              Just kicked TRON to the curb. Swung back around and grabbed more Ripple.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                Just kicked TRON to the curb. Swung back around and grabbed more Ripple.

Smart move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X