No announcement yet.

A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked Hancock Seed and there are a few different variations of Vetch. Which do you use/recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by barnag View Post
      I checked Hancock Seed and there are a few different variations of Vetch. Which do you use/recommend?
      hulled aeschynomene

Comment

Couple new ones. The daylight 8 has double forked 2's. Think he might be a 4 yr old as we don't know who he is. The nighttime 8 had one picture last year and wasn't seen all season. Neighbor and I caught him in a clover field a couple weeks ago and he's a stud. Exceptional mass with beautiful frame. Think 5 yr old.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
          Couple new ones. The daylight 8 has double forked 2's. Think he might be a 4 yr old as we don't know who he is. The nighttime 8 had one picture last year and wasn't seen all season. Neighbor and I caught him in a clover field a couple weeks ago and he's a stud. Exceptional mass with beautiful frame. Think 5 yr old.

Stud Mr rusty [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love seeing what you're doing!

Comment

Got some big frame 8s roaming around for real!

Comment

that last buck is an absolute hoss! Love his frame! Cant wait to see what he does with a couple more years rusty!

Comment

Took the roller crimper out today for a test run on a stand of pure sunn hemp as well as a field of egyptian wheat, sorghum and cow peas. Big fun and very happy with the results. A bit intimidating in a jungle of sunn hemp thats 3' taller than the top of the tractor. The crimper did exactly what I wanted though.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That one buck looks like a race horse!

Comment

Looking good Rusty and man did that Sun Hemp do well!!! That soil should be much improved.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Here is a different picture of the last 8 pt posted. He is an eyeful in person with great looking frame.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here is a different picture of the last 8 pt posted. He is an eyeful in person with great looking frame.

Freakin Toad Bubba

Comment

What do you think he will score? I really struggle with those giants because they are just scaled up in every way. I can get him to 60 but part of me think thats too low.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                What do you think he will score? I really struggle with those giants because they are just scaled up in every way. I can get him to 60 but part of me think thats too low.

I would say high 70+

Comment

Working...
                                X