No announcement yet.

House Majority Whip Steve Scalise shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta say, this gun sounds much different than my AR even with the hotter 5.56 rounds.

I'm calling AK 7.62 x 39.

But I don't hear that AK clack sound. Might be an American made version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
      https://youtu.be/0vSmc9ILFvI

I gotta say, this gun sounds much different than my AR even with the hotter 5.56 rounds.

I'm calling AK 7.62 x 39.

But I don't hear that AK clack sound. Might be an American made version.

I'm not hearing an AR-15 or AK-47 but from that audio, I would say I'm hearing an SKS. I hear a long bolt cycle but not the distinctive AK-47. We shall see.

Comment

Im assuming at this point its not an AR just because if it was the Libs would be running to the bank with it. Then again they are still on guard after one of their own did this and they are guilty of the rhetoric. I guess if you don't hear AR from everyone of them in the next week it wasn't.

Comment

I read a report that said SKS.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Im assuming at this point its not an AR just because if it was the Libs would be running to the bank with it. Then again they are still on guard after one of their own did this and they are guilty of the rhetoric. I guess if you don't hear AR from everyone of them in the next week it wasn't.
            Not surprising that they gun Republicans down and then demand they be disarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
              I'm not hearing an AR-15 or AK-47 but from that audio, I would say I'm hearing an SKS. I hear a long bolt cycle but not the distinctive AK-47. We shall see.

Ahhhh

Didn't think SKS

You heard it like me. That AK clack is just not there. The boom [emoji95] is too big for even a 5.56 AR.

I have not heard a SKS or the American made AK yet.

But agree, sounds like a lot of gun powder !

Comment

Official report is now SKS

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                  Official report is now SKS
                  That can't be. An SKS doesn't fit the AR-15 narrative. The guy used a 70 year old rifle...this just won't work.

Comment

That can't be. An SKS doesn't fit the AR-15 narrative. The guy used a 70 year old rifle...this just won't work.
                    Buuuuut.... parts of it are black soooo... EVIL BLACK RIFLE!!!!

Comment

But...............................most of them were made by Commies, so they have that to run with!!! How fitting an anti-Communist kills a so called Communist, that's not really a Communist, with a gun made by Communists!!!
                      Oh the irony.

Comment

Commie uses a commie gun to shoot 100 rounds at a crowd of Republicans. No one dies except for him. Couldn't write it any better.

Comment

Just heard a reporter say it was 7.62 caliber "powerful enough to take down an elephant".

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            Just heard a reporter say it was 7.62 caliber "powerful enough to take down an elephant".
                            Then, why the hell do I own a 338 Remington Ultra Mag?? Man, I'm stupid!

Comment

Then, why the hell do I own a 338 Remington Ultra Mag?? Man, I'm stupid!
                              You like boom more than bang?

I don't claim to be an expert but wouldn't a 22 caliber be capable of taken down an elephant with proper shot placement?

Comment

Working...
                              X