Bone thug could you post up the blueprints? Great build

It’s a 5ft 10” square base on 15” legs.
    1” 14ga square tubing already primed.

82” circle wood floor.

If I remember correct....

I ordered
    2 sticks at 5ft 10”
    4 at 5ft 8”
    6 at 6ft to use on the brace and legs. Then cut to fit for floor brace and such.

I didn’t take many pics but here’s a few I have. Jeremy(KingsX) is a whole lot better welder than I am so I had him weld it up.

I would add some pipe caps or something to the leg feet to help it slide a little better. I was originally going to skid it but didn’t end up doing it.

I used 2 bolts on each corner through the blind/floor and deck screws all the way around the lip into the wood floor....Then used 100% silicon all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Bone Thug.

DRT could you post blueprints as well?

Comment

I don't have my Krivoman's yet. They are ordered though. I have some 6 foot wide 8 foot deep platforms on elevators to elevate with 4x4s. Will the Krivoman's fit on these?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Base 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	24531701

Click image for larger version

Name:	Base 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	24531702

Comment

48” tall. Over the plywood is 3/8” thick stall mat you buy off a roll by the foot. (from TSC)

Last edited by jerp; 03-07-2018, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
            I don't have my Krivoman's yet. They are ordered though. I have some 6 foot wide 8 foot deep platforms on elevators to elevate with 4x4s. Will the Krivoman's fit on these?

Darts - 6' is not going to be wide enough. Measured to the outside of the lip the Krivoman is 82" in diameter. My platform was originally built for a pop up and it was about six inches too narrow for the Krivo so I had to put a new top on it. The plywood hangs over the frame by 3" on each side.

Comment

Yes this is what I was going for. Lots of good information getting posted here. Keep it up guys! I will be posting as I go through mine this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                [/B]

Darts - 6' is not going to be wide enough. Measured to the outside of the lip the Krivoman is 82" in diameter. My platform was originally built for a pop up and it was about six inches too narrow for the Krivo so I had to put a new top on it. The plywood hangs over the frame by 3" on each side.
                Great info. Thanks for sharing. Looks like I need to build some 8x8s. Should be easy, less cuts!

Comment

I went 7’ wide by 8’ long. This gave me a foot on the backside to make getting in and out the door easier. I will be adding a rail to make it a little more comfortable getting up and down my ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                    Great info. Thanks for sharing. Looks like I need to build some 8x8s. Should be easy, less cuts!

7x8 or 8x8 is perfect

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                      7x8 or 8x8 is perfect

I wasted the time cutting down 8' lumber on my first platform and then saved myself a bunch of time on the second one and just made it 8x8. All the same lumber and price with less effort and more room to stand.

Not sure why I didn't realize that before the first one I built 7x7 but who knows.

Comment

Whelp, just spent 200$ at Lowe’s.

Hi my name is Stephen and have a problem with over building things. . .

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Well this trip and weekend so far has not gone at all the way I planned. We were able to get the main frame up and most of the deck in about an hour this evening.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Need a couple of cross braces

Comment

I’m not done. Only half way there. Ran out of daylight and got off to a late start due to truck issues.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Looks good Sierra Charlie. Good luck with it tomorrow. I look forward to seeing it done.

Comment

Working...
                                X