Killary staying warm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killary staying warm

Must have run out of firewood and started using documents to keep fire place going. Or just sacrifice the house to burn up evidence.......

I would bet a dollar the fire just so happened to break out where said evidence just happened to be stored. I will be shocked otherwise

Comment

Very little on the news yet but looks like the FD got there in time so not all was lost I hope.

Comment

It was probably a firebomb sent by her publisher. There’s no way they are going to get all the money back they fronted her for her book.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          I would bet a dollar the fire just so happened to break out where said evidence just happened to be stored. I will be shocked otherwise
          this is the first thing I thought when I heard the news.

Comment

Darn.

Comment

Their not getting those tens of millions in donations anymore so I figure she started it so she could file an insurance claim and get some spending money

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Their not getting those tens of millions in donations anymore so I figure she started it so she could file an insurance claim and get some spending money
                That's what I was thinking too along with destroying evidence. Would be interesting to know what part of the house/buildings burned.

Comment

Was in the secret services area separate from the main house... was quickly extinguished with minimal damage. According to what I read anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    That's what I was thinking too along with destroying evidence. Would be interesting to know what part of the house/buildings burned.
                    I heard Sean Hannity say it started in one of the bedrooms.

guess 'ol Bill must have been smokin' one of them Lewinsky cigars, remembering the good 'ol days and just passed the he!! out.

Comment

Liar, Liar pants on fire done caught the rest of the **** house too. I'm just glad nobody was hurt.

I'm joking...about both sentences.

Comment

I heard it was the secret service shack

Comment

Hillary never did like the SS......

Comment

Working...
                          X