No announcement yet.

Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ain't holding my breath for any thing to happen.

Seems like once every 2-3 months proof comes out that Hillary killed someone, DNC paid someone off, politicians bold face lied, and on and on and on.. Yet nothing and I mean NOTHING ever comes of anything.

Oh, except when a man in a bar says the P word. That's something we should focus on.

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
      I hope all the cronies on both sides of the isle go down in a ball of fire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
      Man oh man, I really hope it comes down to an inferno!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Man oh man, I really hope it comes down to an inferno!!!

After 3 decades of watching the Clinton's get away with....well, everything, I lost hope a long time ago. I would truly enjoy a power washing of both Parties established "elite".

Comment

I guess there is really nothing to the talk of the Bill and Hill Clinton foundation and the co conspirators Obama, Bushes, McCain, Comey, Mueller, Pizza pedophiles, fusion GPS and the rest of the crony players connected to the Russians.

Are these charges enough to take the attention of Americans away from the true criminals? Will the media continue to provide cover for the evil that has infected our government for so many decades?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            In regards to money laundering or Russia colluding to steal the election?

Manafort should have just set up one of those 501C3 charities, seems like you can wash all kinds of dirty money with them. Even when you spill some uranium on your money.
            Bingo!

Comment

[ATTACH]880008[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                Don't forget that Mccain is a war hero!!!! To the Viet Cong
                I do not agree with Mccain politically but have much respect for his service.
                This is America and you folks have the right to disrespect John Mccain's service.
                I have the right disassociate from those who would make, agree with or condone the disrespect of the service to our country. I see that disrespect the same as anthem kneeling and draft dodging.

I love America, Texas and Bow Hunting but am embarrassed to have my handle associated here for the short time I have been here.

I am sure the feeling is mutual and I won't let the door hit me in the on the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                  This is America and you folks have the right to disrespect John Mccain's service.
                  I have the right disassociate from those who would make, agree with or condone the disrespect of the service to our country. I see that disrespect the same as anthem kneeling and draft dodging.

I love America, Texas and Bow Hunting but am embarrassed to have my handle associated here for the short time I have been here.

I am sure the feeling is mutual and I won't let the door hit me in the on the way out.

You're going to bail on an entire site because of one comment by one member? C'mon man. Most of the comments are tongue in cheek and have back story to them. I don't agree with slamming the guy's service but I didn't leave the forum because of it. Chime in, stick around and defend your positions. That's why this medium exists.

To paraphrase Shane from another thread, McCain's service doesn't give him a lifetime pass to be dishonorable from the Senate floor (something to that effect). If you disagree, speak your mind. Respectful disagreement opens the floor for debate. If you can do that, I'd like to see you stay whether you agree with every person on here or not.

Comment

I am embarrassed you were here too. Bye!

Comment

Sorry you feel this way, if you let someones opinion ruin your view of something then I highly suggest you stay away from any public forum. Mccains time in service only gets him so much respect, there comes a time when you can no longer play that card. Being a Navy vet and a former voter in the state of Arizona I gave up on Mccain a long time ago, all promise and no action. He has hurt this country more than he has helped it (as has many of his politician buddies).

This site is a great tool for any experience bow hunter, I highly suggest you stick around, you will meet some great people and maybe learn a thing or two. The political forum can get heated as there are many different opinions on here, also be cautious when speaking of high fence hunting, you may push some buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        I am embarrassed you were here too. Bye!
                        lol, I was trying to be nice at least!

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                          lol, I was trying to be nice at least!
                          I kid, I kid.

Comment

Manning.......Bergdahl?

Just because someone served, doesnt mean they are honorable.

Any chance you know how many flight hours McCain has, ever read about the Forrestal, you know how he got his medals, know the details of his first marraige?

McCain has a history of looking out for one person.
                            Last edited by batmaninja; 10-31-2017, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Someones past does not make up for current actions. This is the problem with hero worship.

As mentioned above, his past is sketchy any ways.

Comment

When they said the Trump Campaign was doing it it was treason and collusion. Now that they have been proven to be the ones doing it its’s opposition research. The hypocrisy is truly unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                                X